• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: ArsenalTV Online

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ArsenalTV Online"

Collapse

• crazyfrog
    replied
    for the radio try....

http://www.listenlive.eu/uk.html

for streaming tv (frustrating, but sometimes it works ok)

p2p4u.net

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    But that would involve turning the Sky onto the radio channels at home which isn't an option as the other half does not want to listen to the game and would prefer watching the TV.
    Does she pay for it?

If she does, you could always get a 2nd sky box or a cheap freeview box and slingbox that.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Shame.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    The freeview tuner does not do the radio stations on freeview. I use the freeview part of it so I don't have to watch my wifes choice of TV i.e. soap and lots of it. Plus the radio station I want to listen to is not on freeview
    Shame.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    You slingbox has a built in digital tuner which is capable of receiving the radio broadcasts through freeview
    (at least, mine does)
    The freeview tuner does not do the radio stations on freeview. I use the freeview part of it so I don't have to watch my wifes choice of TV i.e. soap and lots of it. Plus the radio station I want to listen to is not on freeview

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    But that would involve turning the Sky onto the radio channels at home which isn't an option as the other half does not want to listen to the game and would prefer watching the TV.

There must be a way of using my desktop at home for this
    You slingbox has a built in digital tuner which is capable of receiving the radio broadcasts through freeview
    (at least, mine does)

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    You can use your Slingbox for all the radio channels on Sky too

There must be a way of using my desktop at home for this

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    That's a real pain in the arse(nal) that.
    I see what you've done there.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    That's a real pain in the arse(nal) that. It happens on the radio also. I know there are proxys out there that you can use to trick the website that you are in the UK but I've never managed to track a reliable one down.

Out of interest, is it possible to use my PC at home as some kind of proxy to allow me to listen to UK radio broadcasts when the games are on? Not too bothered about the ones shown on sky as I can use my slingbox for them
    You can use your Slingbox for all the radio channels on Sky too

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Probably because Arsenal TV don't have the rights to show live games on the web in the country where your client resides?
    That's a real pain in the arse(nal) that. It happens on the radio also. I know there are proxys out there that you can use to trick the website that you are in the UK but I've never managed to track a reliable one down.

Out of interest, is it possible to use my PC at home as some kind of proxy to allow me to listen to UK radio broadcasts when the games are on? Not too bothered about the ones shown on sky as I can use my slingbox for them

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Probably because Arsenal TV don't have the rights to show live games on the web in the country where your client resides?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic ArsenalTV Online

ArsenalTV Online

Anyone here responsible for http://tv.arsenal.com/?

A client is complaining it worked all the way up to the whistle, then froze. Woke up again at half time, then froze again when the game restarted.

They are not a happy bunny.

Working...
X