• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: JT stripped ...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "JT stripped ..."

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Terry is a yob, Bridge is a tosser, and Bellamy is a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

Terry and Bellamy are very good players though.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    mmmmm wrong time of night to post this.

Only the 'wine bar' people logged in

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    mmmmm wrong time of night to post this.

Only the 'wine bar' people logged in

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I could care less but that would take effort
    Likewise.
    WHYGAS

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I could care less but that would take effort

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Bridge dodges handshake

Linky

Well done that man.

Also, well said Craig Bellamy today in the post match

"everyone knows what he's like off the pitch...nothing me surprises me about that man"

Normally can't stand the fella, but well said CB.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Be honest, who would have turned that down?

JT's only problem was getting caught. How was he caught by the way?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    And if he wasn't England's captain it would have been ok?
    Nope, never said that - but as England captain he's under more scrutiny, and expected to live a pretty exemplary life. As England Captain it's more newsworthy, whereas as a normal football player it probably wouldn't have made the papers, or lasted as long as it did as a story.

Though in your case I'm sure most people would make an exception for you, given the barren circumstances, and resulting pent up sexual tension you clearly must be under. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Cheating on your wife, by shagging your colleagues gf (or ex), who's mum to their kids is pretty fking low, in anyone's book.
    And if he wasn't England's captain it would have been ok?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    He is (or at least appears to be) a total *rse, but AFAIK he is paid to kick a ball not "be a role model" or any other bulltulip......
    Maybe for your average fitbaw player, yes.

But when you captain your country, in any sport it's different. There are responsibilities, not too mention a shedload more contracts for endorsement etc.

Cheating on your wife, by shagging your colleagues gf (or ex), who's mum to their kids is pretty fking low, in anyone's book.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    jealous spurs fan
    OK that too.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Total fkucwit IYAM. Leader of men? My arse. Cries when he misses a penalty and has got the balls to shag his mates missus but not to face the press and do the right thing.

Total muppet.

Disgusted of Luton
    jealous spurs fan

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Total fkucwit IYAM. Leader of men? My arse. Cries when he misses a penalty and has got the balls to shag his mates missus but not to face the press and do the right thing.

Total muppet.

Disgusted of Luton

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    When you reach 5000 posts you title will be changed to "Still on only a Demi-God" ...
    :
    You mean his glass will eternally be half empty ....seems cruel

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I think you will find that us Demi-Gods are above that sort of thing........

btw, did you know that custom titles override next levels? This means you'll never be Godlike

When you reach 5000 posts you title will be changed to "Still on only a Demi-God" ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X