• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Christmans decorations"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    You can't see the front of my house for the burnt out cars and shopping trolleys so I never bother putting up deccies.

I am currently just resisting the urge of some permie who is smothering the office in tinsel. My desk has become an oasis of taste in a sea of tat.

Leave a comment:

• TGAOTU
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Ah the sweet sound of duelling banjos...
    Squeal like a piggy...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I restrict my mansion to a few small, tasteful lights inside the windows, and remain outside ISO 14300 - "Chav crimbo decos innit"

Leave a comment:

• TGAOTU
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Yes, very clever.

You all live in 15 bedrooms stately homes and your nearest neighbours can only be seen via a powerful telescope.
    Nope, I live on a farm and my "neighbours" live across the valley and I've never spoken to them.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Yes, very clever.

You all live in 15 bedrooms stately homes and your nearest neighbours can only be seen via a powerful telescope.

Leave a comment:

• TGAOTU
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    I'm in the "Don't live next door to Chavs" camp.
    Neighbours? WTF are they then?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I'm in the "Don't live next door to Chavs" camp.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Christmans decorations

Christmans decorations

The two houses opposite mine are FESTOONED with every flashing light, novelty santa and snowman tat, money can buy.

My house (in order not to offend any passing muslims of course) is completely devoid of Christmas insignia. I'm far too tasteful (and lazy) to put up such things on the house.

So question is, which camp do you fall into?
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 19 December 2005, 17:55.

Working...
X