• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I've been 'lude'!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've been 'lude'!"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What's your problem with Keynes?
    He's a T AtW or sumfink like that.

Sorry, I have to add this.

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Not a bad place - quite a few roundabouts

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    a quote from Keynes (who I think is a tw@t).

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    sig=On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

I nicked that from ZeroHedge. It's a version of a quote from Keynes (who I think is a tw@t).

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    In defence. Say this was mild and ask her to join your Twitter page!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I just want to be on that beach that is behind me in my Avatar.
    sig=On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Traumatised by the thought of you Gagging for it!!!

TBH - I think I feel a bit queasy..........

I just want to be on that beach that is behind me in my Avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    I've just found out that the septic tart got the boot on Friday.

Nobody is saying anything about why. It was a shock to everyone. They say she didn't say anything about it on Friday night and in the the Monday morning meeting the boss only said she just wasn't an employee anymore and wouldn't answer questions.

She won't be missed.

Edit: shock is the wrong word. The fact that she got the boot didn't surprise anyone - it was the here today - gone tomorrow with no explanation that has shocked them.

Start a rumour that she was a 'cat fiddler'... got caught on CCTV messing around with a tabby.

T

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Traumatised by the thought of you Gagging for it!!!

TBH - I think I feel a bit queasy..........

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I've just found out that the septic tart got the boot on Friday.

Nobody is saying anything about why. It was a shock to everyone. They say she didn't say anything about it on Friday night and in the the Monday morning meeting the boss only said she just wasn't an employee anymore and wouldn't answer questions.

She won't be missed.

Edit: shock is the wrong word. The fact that she got the boot didn't surprise anyone - it was the here today - gone tomorrow with no explanation that has shocked them.
    Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 4 May 2010, 17:49.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    lewd (Although, I must confess when first reading this that you'd just mis-spelt lubed )

Thank god she hasn't read your twitter feed
    I thought he had put on a japanese accent

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    lewd (Although, I must confess when first reading this that you'd just mis-spelt lubed )

Sorry, it didn't look right to be either.

Oh, this lot know nothing about the HAB blog or twitterings. I forgot who I was dealing with. I can get away with it when communicating with most of the others. This bunch are a load of stuffed shirts.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic I've been 'lude'!

I've been 'lude'!

I've just been told off for writing 'lude' things in an e-mail to some septics.

"WTF" thinks HAB, and asks what was the offending text.

Me go back to <removed>? Yeah, I'm gagging for it!
    Apparently, some septic tart got upset.

Working...
X