• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Staying at Stavenge"

Collapse

• newblood
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Well I might be an Englishman, but when a bird wakes up next to me, they always look over at me, then the eyes go wide and they say -

'WHAT TH FCK'

Player !

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    FaQQer Mate

"No - newblood knows how to use the "Quote" button"

When your as busy as me changing tapes you'll know why i don't use the quote button

Milan
    You're an imposter mate, milan doesn't have time to use the shift key either

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by newblood View Post
    mate , every single eastern european gal in this country , her first choice will be to catch an english man , almost irrespective of how old or ugly he is. You can have them all if you wanted
    Newblood, let me explain.
    When you go out for the night, on the vodka, or anti freeze, or whatever it is you guys drink. You get totally whazzed, no ? then it's all a blur, no ?
    then you see a bright light, a thumping in the head, a horrible taste in the mouth. You realise that you are surfacing, a horrible hangover is coming.

Then....

you look to your left. and there she lays. a mountainous tub of fck knows what. more facial hair than a walrus and twice as fishy. And you cant help it, you blurt it out 'WHAT TH FCK' <what the fck was I thinking>

Well I might be an Englishman, but when a bird wakes up next to me, they always look over at me, then the eyes go wide and they say -

'WHAT TH FCK'

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

Is Stavenge an weird abbreviation of Stevenage?
    I think he must mean Stavanger in Norway.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    FaQQer Mate

"No - newblood knows how to use the "Quote" button"

When your as busy as me changing tapes you'll know why i don't use the quote button

Milan

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    no, that was the overweight local gal
    Oh God, the image!

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You sound rather bitter. Are you Milan in drag?
    no, that was the overweight local gal

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    No - newblood knows how to use the "Quote" button

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    mate , every single eastern european gal in this country , her first choice will be to catch an english man , almost irrespective of how old or ugly he is. You can have them all if you wanted

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Yes plan Bs are still on track although had a horrendous year last year hence the contract now..
    me the same , except no plan B worked and no contract on sight.

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    <I think he was joshing with you>

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    You sure on that? It’s hard to tell behind his shifty eyes and facial fluff you know....

Not sure if I’m talking about EO or the eastern gals

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    hey , have you gotten any of your plan Bs going ?
    Yes plan Bs are still on track although had a horrendous year last year hence the contract now..

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    That never happens when you are from eastern europe and don't have bmws and audis.

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Two local blondes had never met an Englishman, so they kindly invited me back for a beerio. They had planned a carpet munching session, but let me join in provided I didnt tell anyone about their filthy kinks.

That never happens when you are from eastern europe and don't have bmws and audis.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X