• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Downloading music videos?"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Do you mean this video?

I would.
    So would I... but look at the recumbent bint at the feet of GaGa @ 0.05 & the black girl @0.41 - I went out with a couple of dancers once - although regrettably not at the same time - their bodies were much more svelte and streamlined - might be an American thaang but those girls thighs in the vid were made for breaking walnuts ...not for graceful movement

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I know I can rip the video if it is on YouTube for example, but I actually just wanted to buy the official videos, in full HD format and give someone some money for their time and effort.
    Do they not include the vids along with the CD single these days, few singles i've got have them on the disc.

If not, as said, iTunes have them.

Found a really easy way to get YouTube stuff last night (assuming you have a Mac and Safari).

I've tried these download apps before but a stupidly simple way on the Mac is to:

- open the youTube page in Safari
    - Press Command-Option-A to open the activity window (or go Window --> Activity)
    - Scroll down the list till you see something in MB (will be > 5MB normally)
    - Double click on it
    - voila, you have it.

Then go to the apple site and get one of the free apps for playing .flv's.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I know I can rip the video if it is on YouTube for example, but I actually just wanted to buy the official videos, in full HD format and give someone some money for their time and effort.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I thought realplayer has an option to 'save' streamed content?
    There's also stuff like FireFox DownloadHelper

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Does anyone else think those female dancers in that video are a bit chunky ?
    Do you mean this video?

I would.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    pics?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    itunes does video downloads. Not sure what DRM is on them though.

Most of them are available on youtube, but obv. you can't download (or can you?)
    I thought realplayer has an option to 'save' streamed content?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    itunes does video downloads. Not sure what DRM is on them though.

Most of them are available on youtube, but obv. you can't download (or can you?)

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    So for example, if I wanted the latest Lady Ga Ga video, I could buy it and download it?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Good old CUK. What goes around comes around I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    I can buy an MP3 for a song from lots of sites, but does anyone allow you to buy and download (in HD) music videos (with sound of course)?

So for example, if I wanted the latest Mr Ga Ga video, I could buy it and download it?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    So for example, if I wanted the latest Lady Ga Ga video, I could buy it and download it?
    potnoodle

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Downloading music videos?

Downloading music videos?

I can buy an MP3 for a song from lots of sites, but does anyone allow you to buy and download (in HD) music videos (with sound of course)?

Working...
X