• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Easter Kit Kats

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Easter Kit Kats"

Collapse

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Anyone else getting ready for Easter ?
    <----

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Does that mean you've pinched mine? Again?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    from wiki..

"It was launched in September 1935 in the UK as Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp (price: 2d). The two-finger version was launched on May 15, 1936. Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp was renamed Kit Kat Chocolate Crisp in 1937, and later just Kit Kat after World War II. The name is believed to have come from the Kit-Cat Club, an eighteenth-century political club for artistse Kit-Cat Club. In 1705 Thomas Hearne wrote: The Kit Cat Club got its Name from Christopher Catling. i.e. Christopher is abbreviated as "Kit" and Catling as "Cat". Kit Catling was the keeper of a pie-house in Shire Lane, by Temple Bar, where the club originally met."

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Time to roll out this old chestnut then:

http://www.jacobsen.no/anders/blog/a...rBunnies_2.jpg

BTW 'Kit Kat Dark' FTW.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Nestlé chocolate.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    You need to try the "Malteaster" it's a bunny shaped Malteaser and is bloody yum!!
    I had one and

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    So basically a KitKat Crunchy then?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    You need to try the "Malteaster" it's a bunny shaped Malteaser and is bloody yum!!
    WCMS - however, not conducive to good dieting. Does that mean you've pinched mine? Again?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I'm told the special edition Afghan Pot Noodle should be on general release by Easter.

It's Turkey and Stuffing flavour, and real quite nice.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    started a topic Easter Kit Kats

Easter Kit Kats

Just seen and eaten one of the new Easter Kit Kats.

The packaging says "Enjoy your Easter Break !"

A bunny is stamped on to the chocolate.

Anyone else getting ready for Easter ?

By the way, the Kit Kat wasn't anything special. It was just a little wider and chunkier than the 2 finger Kit Kat, but instead of 2 fingers, it was merged in to one bar.

It did actually change the taste and texture.

The single wafer fingers pack a lot more punch and crunchiness, whereas this two fingered bar was more chocolately and stodgy.

Anyway, gotta go.

Easter isn't going to plan itself !

Working...
X