• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cuk Top Tip No 1 (with apologies to Viz)"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    In order to help the CUK congregation, I am going to be doing a series of CUK Top Tips (Viz stylee). Here's the first one.

Why wait for the Queen's jubilee bank holiday in 2012?
    Simple don't invoice for a random day soon if you are a contractor or take a sickie if you are a permie

HTH
    2. Putting SG on your ignore list cuts down the amount of bile you have to read.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Climate sceptics, turn the heating off for four days, strip naked, get a bag of ice cubes from the freezer and chip them into a bowl.

Dangle your nuts into the ice for an hour then ring all of your friends and ask them if they have noticed how warm it is lately

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Acclimatise yourself before watching the London 2012 Olympics, by watching some videos of the Los Angeles 1984 Olympics, with the brightness setting turned down a bit.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    A potato makes an interesting, inexpensive and potentially functional replacement for a light bulb.

and .....

Try cutting the fingertips off a rubber kitchen glove to make an exciting peephole bra for your cow.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Something tells me there won't be many of them...
    SG is unique in that respect, I suspect however that this is not the only aspect of SGs character which is "special"

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    are you the love child of Quentin Crisp
    Something tells me there won't be many of them...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Never lose anything in your house ever again. Simply tie everything together with strong string and pull on it until the wanted article appears.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Here's another.

An empty cigar case filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Result! I've just got SB's shortest post yet
    One free from the usual nincompoopery.
    SG are you the love child of Quentin Crisp. "Nincompoopery FFS"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Hilarious. I think a side has split.
    Result! I've just got SB's shortest post yet
    One free from the usual nincompoopery.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    In order to help the CUK congregation, I am going to be doing a series of CUK Top Tips (Viz stylee). Here's the first one.

Simple don't invoice for a random day soon if you are a contractor or take a sickie if you are a permie

HTH
    Hilarious. I think a side has split.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Cuk Top Tip No 1 (with apologies to Viz)

Cuk Top Tip No 1 (with apologies to Viz)

HTH

Working...
X