• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Calm down dear

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Calm down dear"

Collapse

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ve-claims.html

The Department for Work and Pensions revealed the year-on-year rise as it emerged that one family has been given a record £279,000 of taxpayers' cash to pay their rent.
    Information released under the Freedom of Information Act shows the claimants are being paid £2,875 a week for a seven-bedroom house in Brent, North-west London.

The family - which has received £208,000 since July 2008 - is one of three in the capital who have claimed more than £200,000 in housing benefit.
    In November it was revealed that Somali-born Nasra Warsame and seven of her children were living in a £1.8million house in Westminster at a cost to taxpayers of £1,600 a week.

Her husband Bashir Aden and her eighth child were living in an 'overspill' property, also on housing benefit.
    Unbelievable, although strangely I do believe.

What can we as an electorate do....nothing as far as I can see

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ve-claims.html

The Department for Work and Pensions revealed the year-on-year rise as it emerged that one family has been given a record £279,000 of taxpayers' cash to pay their rent.
    Information released under the Freedom of Information Act shows the claimants are being paid £2,875 a week for a seven-bedroom house in Brent, North-west London.

The family - which has received £208,000 since July 2008 - is one of three in the capital who have claimed more than £200,000 in housing benefit.
    In November it was revealed that Somali-born Nasra Warsame and seven of her children were living in a £1.8million house in Westminster at a cost to taxpayers of £1,600 a week.

Her husband Bashir Aden and her eighth child were living in an 'overspill' property, also on housing benefit.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Slightly off topic ! But, did anybody see Michael Winner's savaging of the pub lunch he had in Preston in last week's Sunday Times. Funny, but very very cruel ! I'm surpised one of his victims hasn't given him the baseball bat treatment.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    that just really stressed me out.

Now trying to calm down....stressing me out.

Arrrrrgggghhhh

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Calm down dear

Calm down dear

It's life or death.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...cientists.html

Working...
X