• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Terrorists have arrived"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    You shout down a religion that preaches love, the sanctity of life, forgiveness etc
    Doesn't that mean you should be forgiving the terrorists for thier folly and welcoming them into your brotherly arms to love them for who they are and treating them as you wish to be treated. Not talking abount killing them all...

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    Lol the usual motley crew of peaceniks and tree huggers coming out with the same old tired points. Another interesting observation the bigots, racists etc have one thing in common with the appeasers - they are atheists. It speaks voumes. You shout down a religion that preaches love, the sanctity of life, forgiveness etc but are more than happy to appease terrorism and casual disregard for life "only 2000 were blown up" - ahh well only 2000 thats all right then. Atheists, appeasers you make me sick.

Chico, no-one on this board, to my knowledge, has ever shouted down your religion. All they have done is to shout you down because you are so insufferably pompous. All religions in the world preach love and the sanctity of life; the trouble is caused by the modern interpretation of religious scripture. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what religion you are or whether you are an agnostic or an atheist - there are fanatics and zealots in all walks of life and they are the ones that cause the trouble because they are blinded to the real world and are obsessed by a distorted 'religion'. Furthermore, people who oppose the war in Iraq are not appeasers - they have very good reasons for their opinions and that is what they are - opinions and they are just as entitled to theirs as you are to yours. Incidentally, repetition does nothing to support an argument it merely weakens your position and makes you seem incapable of intellectual argument - and what the hell is a 'peacenik'?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Lol the usual motley crew of peaceniks and tree huggers coming out with the same old tired points. Another interesting observation the bigots, racists etc have one thing in common with the appeasers - they are atheists. It speaks voumes. You shout down a religion that preaches love, the sanctity of life, forgiveness etc but are more than happy to appease terrorism and casual disregard for life "only 2000 were blown up" - ahh well only 2000 thats all right then. Atheists, appeasers you make me sick.
    You chrisitan bigots make me sick with your self-righteous belief that because you are a card carrying member of an ancient, corrupt form of people control that you are right and everyone is wrong. Because it says so in this leather-bound book.

You people just don't think for yourselves any more.

Have you ever wondered Chico why people start to avoid you? Start to become a little more reserved in what they tell you? Make more excuses at why they don't invite you out any more?

It's not the work of god - it's the fact that you are a bigotted, blind, contradictory, non-thinking hypocrit. And no, I think terrorists are evil. Kind of like non-thinking christian fundamentalists.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Irony or just plain stupidity?

Bagpuss - you make a lot of sweeping statements and you have no evidence to back it up. Why dont you put or shut up.

From a (self-styled) christian, yet.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Bagpuss - you make a lot of sweeping statements and you have no evidence to back it up. Why dont you put or shut up.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Another interesting observation the bigots, racists etc have one thing in common with the appeasers - they are atheists.

KKK had strong links to christainity. Can't think of a better definition of a bigot then you my friend!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    yes but I would feel a bit less uncomfortable with a Christian religious zealot than with a Muslim religious zealot.
    Better still, could we have Buddhist religious zealots please?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Chico blindly believes what the media tell him... which makes him perfect Christian fodder and helps with the absolute belief that everything in the bible is correct. It all makes sense now.

These fundamentalist religious freaks are the world's biggest concern right now. Zealots driven by all this divine wind...

Leave a comment:

• ALM
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Chico, seeing as though the England harbours terrorists should the UK bomb England?
    Don't tempt fate Bagpuss ... you obviously underestimate the depth of Chico's stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Chico, seeing as though the England harbours terrorists should the UK bomb England?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Oh no he's off again

perhaps chico is schizophrenic.
    There's the chico who posts rejoicing in the death of muslims and in the destruction of (seemingly) anyone from the middle east.
    Then there's the chico who posts claiming that he's a nice guy who loves everyone in the world and wants to save them
    then there's the chico who knows better than anyone else god's intent.
    Then there's the.....

I think we should be told. Have you not had your lithium today, chico 1 or chico 2 or chico 3.... ad infinitum.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    How and when did I "rejoice the death of innocent people"? Please elucidate.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Yes that's true I'd add those who rejoice the death of innocent people too i.e. you

You are going to hell!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Bagpuss

Then you are a facist anti christ. The most evil so called Christian I have had the displeasure to look down upon, you are going to hell and you know it.
    how are you defining evil? My definition would include terrorists and their appeasers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X