• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The best thing England has ever given the world"

Collapse

• Incognito
    replied
    The M6 North.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Seeing as you're in the kitchen (and if you aren't why ever not) put it on yourself luv
    I'm too busy watching top gear re-runs on Dave be a darling and make us a cuppa

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Top Gear isn't for women.
    Mrs. W quite likes it. We both enjoyed the Bolivian episode last night. Good TV.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    That's nice dear, go put the kettle on, there's a luv
    Seeing as you're in the kitchen (and if you aren't why ever not) put it on yourself luv

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    That's nice dear, go put the kettle on, there's a luv

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by newblood View Post
    Well take a look at some of the other major shows - i.e Carr or whatever ...
    Hardly "unique" though, is it?
    Perspective please.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    The best thing England has ever given the world
    It isn't Englishmen

English women maybe

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Strange comment!!!

Whilst I agree that Top Gear can be entertaining at times, not sure what your motives are exactly.

Weirdo alert!!!!
    Well take a look at some of the other major shows - i.e Carr or whatever ...

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Last year's series, yes it was amusing, this year the only time I how interest is when they have the "boring car bits" (as they call then).

I'm actually enjoying the re-runs on dave a lot more.
    Hello !!! You are comparing the star to itself since there is nothing remotely close to compare it to ..
    Last edited by newblood; 29 December 2009, 13:12.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Watched that episode twice now - ok they repeated it last night less than 24 hours after the first showing.

I was nearly calling trailfinders by the end of the show...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Strange comment!!!

Whilst I agree that Top Gear can be entertaining at times, not sure what your motives are exactly.

Weirdo alert!!!!
    Cretin

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Top Gear is ok, but the serious car bits are a bit boring tbh, especially when they showcase cars that only Russian Oligarchs (and AtW at some point in the future) can afford.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by newblood View Post
    just the fact that there is no open gay display makes it unique in the UK.
    Strange comment!!!

Weirdo alert!!!!

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Is it just me or has top gear (and yes I'll probably get shot for this) lost its sheen?
    I don't think it's necessarily gone downhill, but there's only so many times they can do the same thing. "The producers gave us £1500 each to buy a car and meet in [insert country of the week]".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X