• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Merry Christmas Everyone"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Merry Christmas All

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Have a great one everybody!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Merry Christmas one and all!

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Russia does not celebrate Xmas, so it can't spread - I guess it teleports over it?
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I think he means Vladivostok because he's put it before Japan. They do celebrate it in Vladivostok.
    I don't think that Christmas is celebrated in any of the places that I listed, which was my point really.

The world is a big place and in different parts of it people do things differently and that is what I think is so great about it.

As for me, it is already 22°C here and expected to be 24°C later. There is not a cloud in the sky and the smell of burning charcoal from countless barbecues being started is drifiting through the air.

Not really the right setting for me to be having a mid-winter festival.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by scotspine View Post
    have a good one everyone and for goodness sake go easy on the sprouts!
    WHS! I've only got a few in, because this year I don't have a dog to take the blame.

Merry Christmas All

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I think he means Vladivostok because he's put it before Japan. They do celebrate it in Vladivostok.
    Japan is geographically located to the east of Vladivostok, so it should be Japan first

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Russia does not celebrate Xmas, so it can't spread - I guess it teleports over it?

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    have a good one everyone and for goodness sake go easy on the sprouts!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Happy Christmas Gonzo

WHS

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Have a good 'un. Hic.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Happy Christmas Gonzo

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    started a topic Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas Everyone

In my timezone it has just turned Christmas Day so heres to wish season's greetings to all of you.

Over the next few hours the christmas spirit will be spreading across the world

First Russia
    then Japan
    then Indonesia
    then China
    then India
    then Pakistan
    then Iran
    then Saudi Arabia
    then Ethopia
    then Sudan
    then Libya

and then with all you in Blightly.