• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Control freak

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Control freak"

Collapse

• Tarquin Farquhar
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Are you DodgyAgent's ugly, homosexual little brother?
    Did he pretend to be his own brother?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
    Tsk tsk. Wrong question. Our PM said that

“I will work with President Sarkozy for a European organisation that will monitor the transparency that is being achieved not just in Europe and our own countries, but in every country around the world.
    “I think people deserve for there to be international reporting at the highest standards of what is being done.”

See, you deserve it. Don't be crass enough to ask if you will have to pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• Tarquin Farquhar
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    and exactly how much is this going to cost the British taxpayer?
    Tsk tsk. Wrong question. Our PM said that

“I will work with President Sarkozy for a European organisation that will monitor the transparency that is being achieved not just in Europe and our own countries, but in every country around the world.
    “I think people deserve for there to be international reporting at the highest standards of what is being done.”

See, you deserve it. Don't be crass enough to ask if you will have to pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I wish he'd just f\/ck off and die.
    FTFY!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Hoons like him would do the world and us a favour and be more useful stacking shelves in Tesco or getting used to saying "och, waddya like fries wi' thart, boab".

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I wish he'd just f\/ck off.
    WHS.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I wish he'd just f\/ck off.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/cop...emissions.html

Gordon Brown is drawing up plans for the European Union to become a global warming "policeman", monitoring individual countries' compliance with carbon-cutting targets.

and exactly how much is this going to cost the British taxpayer?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Control freak

Control freak

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/cop...emissions.html

Gordon Brown is drawing up plans for the European Union to become a global warming "policeman", monitoring individual countries' compliance with carbon-cutting targets.

Working...
X