• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Spooks.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spooks."

Collapse

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Maybe the Borg Queen is about to reveal her secret identity.

Nah, she'll just blow saucily on Harry's arm and he'll forget all about it. Would work for me.

Overall won't miss Spooks, got a bit too daft in recent years, but I will miss that show closing thing where it flashes to inverted greyscale and the screen closes in. That rivals the Eastenders duff duffs for how to end an episode.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    You sure? The trailer yesterday looked fairly hectic, for want of a better word.
    WOH Said.

They had a couple of filler episodes but last night and the finale were/look to to be right humdingers IMO.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Looks as if it's going to end with a whimper rather than a bang.

Ho hum.
    You sure? The trailer yesterday looked fairly hectic, for want of a better word.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yeah - I reckon Ros is going to get killed off this season - shame, I quite like her.
    Yes - she's leaving at the end of the series - that's already been in the news.

It will be a "spectacular exit" apparently.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Malcolm's been gon a few weeks now though.
    Malcolm was the daddy. The way he uploaded that virus to a submarine was awesome!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    They may be lining up Ros to take over from Harry, if the guy who plays him has decided to call it a day after this series.

God, it won't be the same without Harry though - He's practically the lynchpin of the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• Naaarwich
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    She looks like she's chewing a wasp, should have kept the other one with the dyke haircut... much easier on the eye.
    She was gorgeous and the CIA London reps have been pretty tasty.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    She looks like she's chewing a wasp, should have kept the other one with the dyke haircut... much easier on the eye.
    Nah, she was 'orrid. I was glad when the killed her off.

I think the whole show is rubbish now.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Yeah - I reckon Ros is going to get killed off this season - shame, I quite like her.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    And still breathing when last seen.

Makes a bit of a change that.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Malcom wasn't.
    Malcolm's been gon a few weeks now though.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Naaarwich View Post
    Also, not being ageist but, their geek looked like he was well past receiving his free bus pass.
    He's a young fella.

Leave a comment:

• Naaarwich
    replied
    Also, not being ageist but, their geek looked like he was well past receiving his free bus pass.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I enjoy Spooks but I do sometimes wonder who they are using as their technical consultant.
    1. They use wifi in their office, which is banned in most government environments let alone one as secure as MI5.
    2. The office computers are Macs ???!!!
    3. They can connect to any CCTV in the country in seconds (possibly even to the cheap b&w CCTV found in your local corner shop )
    4. They use wireless keyboards (possibly bluetooth)
    5. Any USB pen drive can be used on the computers
    and they can hop in a car and get across London in ten minutes flat

I've always thought the least plausible gadget is one they hold up to a digital combination lock to try all the digits in seconds (unless manufacturers of these have some secret obligation to include a "back door", which seems highly unlikely).

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I enjoy Spooks but I do sometimes wonder who they are using as their technical consultant.
    1. They use wifi in their office, which is banned in most government environments let alone one as secure as MI5.
    2. The office computers are Macs ???!!!
    3. They can connect to any CCTV in the country in seconds (possibly even to the cheap b&w CCTV found in your local corner shop )
    4. They use wireless keyboards (possibly bluetooth)
    5. Any USB pen drive can be used on the computers
    I suppose that they could take up the whole episode trying to pair two Bluetooth devices together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X