• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tiger Woods and his transgressions"

Collapse

• Emigre
    replied
    It's not often that Tiger Woods starts out with a bad drive, hits a water hazard, and ends up in the trees.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    why did tiger go to woods
    Too long for an iron?

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    why did tiger go to woods

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Tigressions

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Tigressions

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    "That sumbitch is black and all is right with my world again. Praise Jesus."
    Genius.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    started a topic Tiger Woods and his transgressions

Tiger Woods and his transgressions

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-200912032277/

This has got to be one of the best in a long time.

"When transgressions like that bounce playfully across your eyeline it takes super-human strength not to follow them to the bar and say 'Hello, I am Tiger Woods'.

"Those are the five most powerful words in the English language if crazy hotel sex is at the top of your to-do list and unfortunately I have not been true to my values by using them again and again and again. And again."

Working...
X