• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: HAB’s Diary

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HAB’s Diary"

Collapse

• singhr
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Monday 30 November 2009

As is normal of a gentleman of my advanced years at that time of the morn, my first thoughts were to make use of the wanking spanners. This I did and brought great relief..
    fixed that for ya!

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Have you had your telegram from the Queen yet today?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    My wireless apparatus
    You never said you'd had a vasectomy!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    is that you Rimmer?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic HAB’s Diary

HAB’s Diary

Monday 30 November 2009

I did wake at 7 of the clock with the assistance of the timepiece in my bed chamber. As is normal of a gentleman of my advanced years at that time of the morn, my first thoughts were to make use of the water closet. This I did and brought great relief. A tempest was assaulting the window pains of my bed chamber and the moody clouds brought a melancholy aspect to dim light. I have vowed to no rise in darkness so I retreated back to my bed.

My wireless apparatus is a fine device and I derive great pleasure from the bountiful miscellany of stations it does convey. Rather than listen to some minstrels playing the latest popular ballad, or some light classical arrangement, I did choose a news and current affairs programme on the Home Service that has the title of ‘Today’. A young lady did relay news from around the world that is most distressing; there is much suffering all around us. The hosts of this programme do a grave disservice to their patrons as they present each topic they discuss solely with a very liberal aspect; it is most vexatious.

At about eight of the clock I did rise again and leave my bed chamber, but not before I opened the window to allow the egress of the foul odious vapours that have accumulated throughout the night from my flatulence.

I made my way to the kitchen where I began the preparation of my coffee. I live a solitary bachelor life without the assistance of a cook, maid, or even a man servant. Impecuniary does prohibit the provision of such services which one would normally expect. I do confess that my humble status does attract much ridicule as I demonstrate a level of extreme incompetency in my feeble attempts at performing those tasks myself.

Working...
X