• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Humming to yourself in the Office"

Collapse

• Weltchy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    You should be shot for listening to Chris Moyles not Metallica, the fat talentless twat
    Must admit, I tend to listen to Heart FM more, since I used to go to school with one of the guys who has a show on during the day. However I tend to channel hop during the morning till I find some good music, hence the Chris Moyles show playing Metallica.

As to the subject of being shot for listening to Radio 1, thats your own opinion. I find Chris Moyles to be quite amusing for a monday morning, when my brain is half switched on.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
    So,

Driving into work this morning, listening to Chris Moyles when they start playing Enter Sandman by Metallica. Been humming it all morning.

Anyone else have this problem, not that its a bad thing humming Enter Sandman all day!
    You should be shot for listening to Chris Moyles not Metallica, the fat talentless twat

Leave a comment:

• Weltchy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Today in the office some annoying twunt is humming some rubbish by Metallica. Any more of this and I will have to sneak up behing them with a cricket bat and put a stop to it.
    m8, thats just not cricket!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Today in the office some annoying twunt is humming some rubbish by Metallica. Any more of this and I will have to sneak up behing them with a cricket bat and put a stop to it.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Being an Absolute radio listener in the morning, I've got "Teenage Dirtbag" on repeat today. Might have to listen to something else to stop me humming "two tickets to iron mai-den baby"

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    So,

Driving into work this morning, listening to Chris Moyles when they start playing Enter Sandman by Metallica. Been humming it all morning.

Anyone else have this problem, not that its a bad thing humming Enter Sandman all day!
    I think I can see where you're going wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Weltchy
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    C'mon - it's only been one day. I can't get that bad in that time.
    Don't worry HAB. Picking up of a Bottle of eau de toilet instead of eau de toilette is a common mistake

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I thought this was a thread about HAB's lack of bathing.
    C'mon - it's only been one day. I can't get that bad in that time.

Leave a comment:

• Weltchy
    replied
    Good thinking. Do you want my login to save me the effort?
    No need DP, your my sockpuppet, so i've got your password already

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Maybe you should setup a witty reposte to this post, something along the lines of 'People who hum in the Office'
    Good thinking. Do you want my login to save me the effort?

Leave a comment:

• Weltchy
    replied
    Maybe you should setup a witty reposte to this post, something along the lines of 'People who hum in the Office'

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Weltchy
    started a topic Humming to yourself in the Office

Humming to yourself in the Office

So,

Working...
X