• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Halifax Internet Banking...Down?"

Collapse

• Chessplayer
    replied
    SupremeSpod, do you start off with your left foot?

Leave a comment:

• Hiram King Of Tyre
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    Knock three times on the ceiling?

You still won't get in without the password

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre
    SPOD, you need the ancient password
    Knock three times on the ceiling?

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    I guess that perhaps the SKA hit the Halifax & Bank of Scotland and reduced it to rubble.

Leave a comment:

• Hiram King Of Tyre
    replied
    SPOD, you need the ancient password

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Halifax have gone bust, taking all the lovely money with them.

Evidently the board spent the customers savings on Cocaine, top class totty and giant yachts.

Sorry Spod mate.
    Aye DP

Good to learn our illustrous Captains of Industry have invested the customers funds so prudently.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes
    And you are?
    Hey, that was going to be my next line!

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Halifax have gone bust, taking all the lovely money with them.

Evidently the board spent the customers savings on Cocaine, top class totty and giant yachts.

Sorry Spod mate.
    Just managed to log in so sadly this is untrue and sadly I still owe tham a tulip load of money.

Bugger !

Pods.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Patents only last 25 years and then it's public domain so what's the point?

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Sorry, what were we talking about?
    And you are?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Too late. Threaded's already got the Lambo out and is on his way back in time to erase your timestream even as we speak. Come tomorrow you will cease to have ever existed.
    Sorry, what were we talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    It's not my idea, or my patent.

Spod - In "!Threaded" mode!
    Too late. Threaded's already got the Lambo out and is on his way back in time to erase your timestream even as we speak. Come tomorrow you will cease to have ever existed.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Just you wait and see. Come tomorrow after Threaded has read and digested Spod's idea, none of his posts will appear on this board and none of us will remember who he was.
    It's not my idea, or my patent.

Spod - In "!Threaded" mode!

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Can't you go back in time and kill all your competitors at a young age so they never develop into your competitors?
    Just you wait and see. Come tomorrow after Threaded has read and digested Spod's idea, none of his posts will appear on this board and none of us will remember who he was.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Ermm, but if you have a time machine

Can't you go back in time and kill all your competitors at a young age so they never develop into your competitors?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X