• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boomed - Brown's great plan"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I was born on the cusp of Idiocracy.

Or was it Capricorn?
    Sure it wasn't Harrods? I learned all about star signs from the little red book.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    We truly are on the cusp of Idiocracy.
    I was born on the cusp of Idiocracy.

Or was it Capricorn?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    I'm actually very surprised at the lack of any response from the great British public about this. Are we all resigned to our doom, and have no fight left?
    We truly are on the cusp of Idiocracy.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Our new partners take regulation seriously

hey , this chicken is rubbery. ah thank you

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    I'm actually very surprised at the lack of any response from the great British public about this. Are we all resigned to our doom, and have no fight left?
    Too busy shopping at Iceland and watching I'm a Celebrity, Punch Me in the Face Until my Spleen Falls Out.

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Doomed!!! With a big F!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Doomed!!! With a big F!

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Letting the Chinese anywhere near our economy shows a couple of things.

1. Brown is desperate.

2. Brown is a naive and stupid tw@t.

The Chinese will asset strip, ripoff and generally play foul in any business environment.

WE DO NOT NEED INDIA OR CHINA to have a stable and prosperous economy.

Thanks.
    Since Brown is an economic genius, maybe you'd like to reconsider that post...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Letting the Chinese anywhere near our economy shows a couple of things.

1. Brown is desperate.

2. Brown is a naive and stupid tw@t.

The Chinese will asset strip, ripoff and generally play foul in any business environment.

WE DO NOT NEED INDIA OR CHINA to have a stable and prosperous economy.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    started a topic Boomed - Brown's great plan

Boomed - Brown's great plan

Brown tells us the future

"Today we have over 400 Chinese companies now operating in Britain. In our new growth strategy, I want not just hundreds but thousands of Chinese companies in Britain and British companies in China," Brown was to say.

"I know that we will soon sign new strategic partnerships with India. Trade relations with the United States are strong. "So we need an outward-facing Britain, attracting inward investment and sustaining high value added jobs.

"And to go for growth in Britain - we must also go for growth in Europe," he was to say at the event, which the CBI has billed 'Routes to Recovery'.
    So, we've been let down by tulip British companies. India and China will save us!

Working...
X