• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    A well deserved win after his bush tucker trial. It was funny when he showed his mouth to Dek and had to pause to grimace before showing his mouth to Ant. Also sucking worms up like spaghetti

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Agreed about no.3, I've no idea what the voters have seen in her. I was disappointed at the way Bugner went, as he seemed a gent. I expect Gino will win, but would prefer White, who seems like a decent chap. I never vote on those things.
    She's gobbie and stirs things up - always good for TV.

Preferred winning order:

Gino
    White
    Mammaries

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Didn't see Joe go out - I liked him.

I can't believe that Kym has stayed so long, luvvie.

I don't really want any of the three that are left to win it - none are a patch on Tuffers.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    So - who's going to win tonight?

I'm going for

1 - Gino
    2 - Jimmy
    3 - Annoying fat cow
    Agreed about no.3, I've no idea what the voters have seen in her. I was disappointed at the way Bugner went, as he seemed a gent. I expect Gino will win, but would prefer White, who seems like a decent chap. I never vote on those things.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    So - who's going to win tonight?

I'm going for

1 - Gino
    2 - Jimmy
    3 - Annoying fat cow

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    If that rule was imposed at Chez Zip it would be like living in a Trappist monastery.
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Good comment from Gino yesterday though, about not speaking to his wife for 24 hours if she burped or frated.
    If that rule was imposed at Chez Zip it would be like living in a Trappist monastery.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Camilla has left.

Linky.

To be replaced with Joe Bugner.
    At least he'll have bigger tits.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    She was looking a bit sickly. Boring as feck too. Bugner will be a big improvement, now if only they could replace some of the other boring ones too...

Good comment from Gino yesterday though, about not speaking to his wife for 24 hours if she burped or frated.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Camilla has left.

Linky.

She did seem to be in a bit of a state. The camp needs people with a bit of fat on them.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Camilla has left.

Linky.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It's a bit Zzzzz so far. I just tried my 3D specs on Channel 4 and they are rubbish too.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    She'll be expecting it and she'll do OK.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Katie Price gets to do the trial - what a surprise!
    Couldn't see that one coming. It's kind of like when John Fashanu was in it, is scared of heights, and they had to cross the really high rope bridge to get to the trial area.

And the public voted him to do the trial 5 days running...

Team Andre!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Katie Price gets to do the trial - what a surprise!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X