• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did you have a nice weekend?"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    No - just assumed that all women in my dreams like cooking cleaning and shopping
    Fixed that for you.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    yes it was my birthday so I headed down the road to Chester for beer n food n birds

sadly as i am now old I managed beer n food and went home!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    No - just assumed that all women like cooking cleaning and shopping
    Oh thats OK , cos I assume all men are dickheads

and I've yet to be proven wrong

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Any weekend I take my Morris 1800 out for spin is great weekend.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Oh dear is my sarcasm too subtle again!
    No - just assumed that all women like cooking cleaning and shopping
    Last edited by BoredBloke; 9 November 2009, 14:23.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    That only got good when you got to the last bit. If a good weekend is cleaning and cooking then get yourself round to our house. You can do all of ours and have a ball!
    Oh dear is my sarcasm too subtle again!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Currently re-vamping the summer house in Ireland, spent the weekend waiting in for people to collect old furniture. Next few weekends will be spent waiting for plumber, plaster's and painters.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Yes thanks, I cleaned the bathroom & Pogle Jrs bedroom did 5 loads of washing, did the weekly shopping, cooked veggie chilli, went to Mass, did the ironing, took Pogle jr shopping for new school shoes and boots, bought Mr P a nice new scarf, did 5 weeks of expenses and drank a bottle of Rose.
    That only got good when you got to the last bit. If a good weekend is cleaning and cooking then get yourself round to our house. You can do all of ours and have a ball!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Yes thanks, I cleaned the bathroom & Pogle Jrs bedroom did 5 loads of washing, did the weekly shopping, cooked veggie chilli, went to Mass, did the ironing, took Pogle jr shopping for new school shoes and boots, bought Mr P a nice new scarf, did 5 weeks of expenses and drank a bottle of Rose.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Nope! It was tulip!
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Nope! It was tulip!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Yes, thanks.

It was family birthday party for DD1 yesterday, which was nice. Can't believe that she's 6 this week already - where does the time go?

One good thing from the lack of any work out there - at least it looks like I'll see her on her birthday this year.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Did you have a nice weekend?

Did you have a nice weekend?

Did you have a nice weekend?

Working...
X