• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Differentiating between reality and gameplay..."

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    "Pro" I assume?

Also, don't forget the terrain upgrade. Although at the altitudes you fixed wing chappies fly at it might not be that useful.
    Pro it was. And I've got all the terrain/airport packs but wasn't so useful when simulating IMC.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Yes. It was Microsoft Flight Sim 2004. And?
    "Pro" I assume?

Also, don't forget the terrain upgrade. Although at the altitudes you fixed wing chappies fly at it might not be that useful.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Sorry... in a bit of a bad mood - wife on mega-nag since she came home...

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Ooooo Hyder.

I forgot to add the boom boom at the end ..

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by wc2
    So you are the person who bought some software from Microsoft
    Yes. It was Microsoft Flight Sim 2004. And?

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    I saved several hundreds of pounds buying Microsoft Flight Sim, yoke, throttles and rudder pedals and UK Airports software to practise for my Instrument Rating, achieving it in the minimum numbers of hours. Great thing was downloading the realtime weather before I went off for the lesson, practice the IR trip on the simulator and then do it for real.

Looks like the US army following this lead as well.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4460082.stm

So you are the person who bought some software from Microsoft

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Space Cadets

B*gger, can't get Channel 4 here and it sounds like an interesting program to watch. Especially with all the conspiracy theories that man has never actually set foot on the moon...

Anyone care to tape it and stick it on a server somewhere as a Divx file?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Der! Their lives were so dull they were easily fooled, and they topped up in "Duty Free" at the launchpad
    "We've taken a big risk with Space Cadets, and we don't know who will have the last laugh," said Channel 4's factual entertainment commissioning editor Angela Jain.
    Mind you, it will be interesting to see how they keep up the pretence. It would be a disappointment if the candidates are total retards.
    Last edited by hyperD; 25 November 2005, 17:52.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    That actually looks like it could be a good show - how they managed to fool those into thinking they were going to space is quite intriguing.

Der! There lives where so dull they were easily fooled, and they topped up in "Duty Free" at the launchpad

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    You'd be a prime candidate for that new TV "Reality Show" Space Cadets
    That actually looks like it could be a good show - how they managed to fool those into thinking they were going to space is quite intriguing.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Did you take the red pill or the green pill this morning ?
    It's blue, you excuse for a colour blind retard arse bandit.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    I saved several hundreds of pounds buying Microsoft Flight Sim, yoke, throttles and rudder pedals and UK Airports software to practise for my Instrument Rating, achieving it in the minimum numbers of hours. Great thing was downloading the realtime weather before I went off for the lesson, practice the IR trip on the simulator and then do it for real.

You'd be a prime candidate for that new TV "Reality Show" Space Cadets

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Did you take the red pill or the green pill this morning ?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    started a topic Differentiating between reality and gameplay...

Differentiating between reality and gameplay...

Working...
X