• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Game

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Game"

Collapse

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Well done lad, you can read.
    no - just copy'n'paste

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Good luck in your new ground!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    1 Chelsea 13 34
    2 Wigan Athletic 12 25
    3 Manchester United 12 24
    4 Arsenal 12 23

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Don't knock Preston. If Comrade Abramovich pulls his money out, you'll be playing them on a fairly regular basis.

Right, time for a

Where are you in the League?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Don't knock Preston. If Comrade Abramovich pulls his money out, you'll be playing them on a fairly regular basis.

Right, time for a

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    >Chelsea, The Premiership Winning Season

I doubt he has room on his shelves, what with all those copies of "Arsenal: League Champions" prev. published 1931, 33, 34, 35, 38, 48, 53, 71, 89, 91, 98, 2002, 2004.

HTH.

Ah the good old days eh! I'm sure any of the Founder memers of the league would agree, they were great days.... Preston North End

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I'd love to have listed everything else, but I have do do some work today...

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied

I doubt he has room on his shelves, what with all those copies of "Arsenal: League Champions" prev. published 1931, 33, 34, 35, 38, 48, 53, 71, 89, 91, 98, 2002, 2004.

HTH.
    you forgot the fairscup and FA cup. and charaty sheilds

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Me = how to manage your BP

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    "So you've got a drink problem..." - N5G.....

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    sandy = how to be a dominatrix in 1 easy step.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    phoenix = how to buy your way into business....

sorry not very original....

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    "How to win friends and influence people" - M.L.N.E.N.S

Leave a comment:

Working...
X