• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Bermuda Triangle"

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Could you pop out tonight and make a crop circle?
    Done!

Don't think it's traditional to make one with petrol and a box of matches though

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Happy to oblige.

Sorry about the last one being clean.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I hoped and prayed that the terms Bermuda, and triangle we used in some kind of sexual induendo relating to bikinis.
    Happy to oblige.

Sorry about the last one being clean.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    A fresh faced young lad like you - nonsense! It's probably all that tarmac leering at you through your windscreen.
    It does leer at you, you know. And the rumble strips keep waking me.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

the start of the male menopause?

It's always about me. I geddit
    A fresh faced young lad like you - nonsense! It's probably all that tarmac leering at you through your windscreen.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Is that Doggie nicking your make-up again?
    All the wrong words keep leaping out at me.

Could this be .........

the start of the male menopause?

It's always about me. I geddit

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I hoped and prayed that the terms Bermuda, and triangle we used in some kind of sexual induendo relating to bikinis. Sadly disapointed to read this is a reasonably on topic debate about the actual Bermuda triangle.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Fired off a few last night, talk in the village about strange lights and UFO's
    It's at times like those where I really wish I'd been smoking something

Could you pop out tonight and make a crop circle?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I've just seen one of those hot air balloon type fireworks heading towards the Heathrow flight path. It did look like a UFO at first ...
    Fired off a few last night, talk in the village about strange lights and UFO's

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I've just seen one of those hot air balloon type fireworks heading towards the Heathrow flight path. It did look like a UFO at first ...

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    What about handbags with an internal light so that it comes on as soon as it is opened
    That's just genius.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    get a torch - not a black one though

What about handbags with an internal light so that it comes on as soon as it is opened
    I have a torch. It's one of those little LED jobbies and it's in my handbag

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    You have a point. I have a black handbag, black purse and a mostly black mobile and I can never find anything either ...
    get a torch - not a black one though

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hmmmnn - I think it actually exists in my handbag! I can never find anything, it's like it goes in but never comes out again Spooky!
    Judging by the weight of my other halfs handbag you are not alone in that. It's like a small version of one of those draws you have in your house that stores all the crap that you for some reason never throw away.

In ours we have 28 playing cards. I went through all the junk and that's it. 28. I stacked them all together and put them back into the draw rather than the bin incase the rest reappear via osmosis or some other method. That's because playing cards are so damn expensive!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hmmmnn - I think it actually exists in my handbag! I can never find anything, it's like it goes in but never comes out again Spooky!
    You have a point. I have a black handbag, black purse and a mostly black mobile and I can never find anything either ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X