• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tongights gym options...."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DeepBlue View Post
    *sigh*

All sample attacks were amateur - almost all were over extended and deserved to get floored.

THAT SAID, train in Krav and you will handle yourself better than almost all untrained attackers. I would certainly give it a go if I could find an instructor who wasn't a bit psycho. It does work, and the video is full of great techniques.

F*** going for the burn (Body Attack/Pump). Train to get faster and stronger. You hit lactate threshold and neuromuscular power limits. You'll be out the gym faster and see more results.
    I used to give the Yanks at Lakenheath and Mildenhall a lesson when I lived in Cambridge. If you're serious about Krav I'll try and point you in the direction of a non-psycho instructor, PM me. I've only ever lost a finger nail(A gobby bastard at a funeral) and toe nail(A gobby Yank stationed at Lakenheath).
    Last edited by Churchill; 6 November 2009, 17:02.

Leave a comment:

• DeepBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You girls might want to have a go at this.
    *sigh*

All sample attacks were amateur - almost all were over extended and deserved to get floored.

THAT SAID, train in Krav and you will handle yourself better than almost all untrained attackers. I would certainly give it a go if I could find an instructor who wasn't a bit psycho. It does work, and the video is full of great techniques.

F*** going for the burn (Body Attack/Pump). Train to get faster and stronger. You hit lactate threshold and neuromuscular power limits. You'll be out the gym faster and see more results.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Gyms are for pussies.Buy a kettlebell.
    You girls might want to have a go at this.

Leave a comment:

• DeepBlue
    replied
    Re the kettlebell video. Nice work ethic... probably put me to shame. But their form on their swings, cleans & presses was pretty nasty.

Rest day for me... knees are still a but fooked from Mondays deadlifts and last nights squats!
    Last edited by DeepBlue; 5 November 2009, 19:29.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Or the oft maligned 'dancercise'? Not for the feint-hearted; the key to dancercise is the rather ingenious coupling of the word 'dance' to the word 'circumcise'.*

* Fry & Laurie Ser 2, Ep 1

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Is there a Blowjobersize ?
    Well I googled 'blowjob training' and this is what I found. Quite scary. Fairly SFW.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Is there a Blowjobersize ?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Body Attack, or, Boxercise.
    Why not try Botoxercise?

Gets those wrinkles smoothed out, no problem!

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied

Body Attack has some top totty, as does Boxercise.

However, also some beefy bozos in Boxercise, while sexually arousing having a boxing round with top totty, one who wears pink gloves, I cannot duck out of the lampings from the beefy sweats.......
    Live dangerously for a while.
    Show those beefy bozos who is the daddy
    Can't wait for your next thread on how they kicked your ass

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Gyms are for pussies.Buy a kettlebell.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    A few pints of Wychwood's finest and a game of pool.

That's my 'Gym Options' sorted for tonight.

Leave a comment:

• SoupDragon
    replied
    Man up and lift some weights

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied

Body Attack has some top totty, as does Boxercise.

However, also some beefy bozos in Boxercise, while sexually arousing having a boxing round with top totty, one who wears pink gloves, I cannot duck out of the lampings from the beefy sweats.......
    The way my day's going I'd be quite happy to come and give you a lamping you'd never forget.

Leave a comment:

• DeepBlue
    replied
    Boxercise? Waste of time. Get to a boxing club or martial arts club.

Body Attack? Some good stuff... hahahah "Super High Energy Moves"... really, maybe 3 of the 20+ moves are useful.

Get in the weights room and get heavy you pansy.

Leave a comment:

• SeekingIT
    replied
    Gym -

Would this be at a Fitness First, perchance?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X