• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Please put me on your ignore list ..."

Collapse

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Your mum.

What....you are ......My Mum............I love you Mum

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    This message is hidden because BrilloPad is on your ignore list.
    I quite like this ignore list malarky.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I think we should all be nice to each other. 'Tis the season of goodwill. Nearly.

I love you sas
    Man love on CUK ... where's HAB ?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    I dislike you even more when you are nice.

I prefer the fraudulent, delusional, idiotic ignoramus that you are normally.

I say prefer, in the way that a bloke prefers a Pituitary exam to anal microwave treatment.
    Your mum.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I think we should all be nice to each other. 'Tis the season of goodwill. Nearly.

I love you sas
    Fook orf.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied

I love you sas

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    ... I can't stand being nice any more.
    I need to let rip at the assorted frauds, deluded fools, ignorant gits, Walter Mitty fantasists and village idiots on here.

I dislike you even more when you are nice.

I prefer the fraudulent, delusional, idiotic ignoramus that you are normally.

I say prefer, in the way that a bloke prefers a Pituitary exam to anal microwave treatment.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
    What makes you so great?
    Pure chance.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is there any part of LOndon not rough and violent?
    The Parliament? Number 10?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Britain

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Poor sassy.

A lowly permie on a piss poor wage, stuck in a rough and violent part of London, with no means of escape bar a dream of owning his very own shed one day.

I pity da fool.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Poor sassy.

A lowly permie on a piss poor wage, stuck in a rough and violent part of London, with no means of escape bar a dream of owning his very own shed one day.

I pity da fool.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Never!

I don't agree with 'ignore lists'.

If you don't like it - don't effing read it. Simple as that.

Ignore lists are just another symptom of people wanting to be infantilised and 'protected' from anything that might discomfort them.

Leave a comment:

• the_duderama
    replied
    ... I can't stand being nice any more.
    I need to let rip at the assorted frauds, deluded fools, ignorant gits, Walter Mitty fantasists and village idiots on here.

What makes you so great?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    At least the rest of us only fall into 1 of those categories. Unlike you who falls into all of them.......
    Oi - what happened to being nice?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X