• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The official Arsenal v Tottenham thread"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    Have Tottenham beaten them in the last 10 years? Surely you didn't need the maths bs to figure this one out?
    I gave 5 predictions with odds of 4.85, sorry my software gave 5 predictions with odds of 4.85.

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    There is a certain smug satisafction in writing a program to predict results when the come in. It has taken me 10 years to realise to potential in a maths degree.
    Have Tottenham beaten them in the last 10 years? Surely you didn't need the maths bs to figure this one out?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Plan B game prediction software says Arsenal have a strong chance of winning with a 1.148 rating, one of the most likely results for the day sadly. Man U have a 1.843, Chelsea have a -1.626 ( negatives mean an away win likely ) Leeds have a 1.102, Oxford have a 1.438.
    There is a certain smug satisafction in writing a program to predict results when the come in. It has taken me 10 years to realise the potential in a maths degree.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I normally can't stand poof ball, but that was really quite an entertaining game.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    heh heh, this thread has gone very quiet. Wonder why that could be?
    guru is watching nal.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're right. Football is for cretins who don't have a life.
    chavs

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    heh heh, this thread has gone very quiet. Wonder why that could be?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

HTH
    Get back to your bridge grandad.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Oh dear. It's only a game you know ...
    <ducks and runs>

HTH

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    <ducks and runs>
    No you're right.

I find it difficult to get worked up about it. Spurs didn't, why should I?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    <ducks and runs>

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    fair play to the gooners. didn't play that well, but still made a mockery of us.

Woeful from spurs.

Defoe, see what you did?

Numpty.

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    HA HA HA!

COME ON ARSENAL!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Watching Spurs' players during Arsenal's second goal showed me why they will not get anywhere near the title.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
    Not only does Wenger look like a paedo....Nice.
    Is tulip like that really necessary?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X