• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My Pumpkin

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My Pumpkin"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Trust me Zip - I have two perfectly good pumpkins of my own!
    Oooh no missus!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Pogle's Pumpkins. It's catchy.

And well done for not starting a thead about sock puppets.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I think you need two for a double-entendre
    HTH
    Trust me Zip - I have two perfectly good pumpkins of my own!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I bought CM a pumpkin today. It's sat on the kitchen work-surface doing sod all at the moment!
    I think you need two for a double-entendre
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I bought CM a pumpkin today. It's sat on the kitchen work-surface doing sod all at the moment!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I thought you had two pumpkins Pogle?
    Well spotted Zippy!
    I gave one away to my neighbour, her daughter is best friends with Pogle Jr
    and it stopped Mr P laughing at all his jokes about my huge pumpkins

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    When my daughter was five, I bought a load of balsa sticks and tissue paper.

I carefully crafted a 'Chinese lantern' . the idea is a a lighted candle , heats the air and the lantern floats away, glowing in a beatiful black night sky.

A perfect memory from childhood. She still remembers that frosty halloween evening on Crosby beach when we lit the candle and the whole fkng thing went up like an atom bomb.
    It took six months for my eyebrows to grow back

That was a real laugh out loud moment, nice one.

And reminded me so I just ordered some Chinese Lanterns, expect UFO reports in the local papers

Leave a comment:

• Amiga500
    replied

I carefully crafted a 'Chinese lantern' . the idea is a a lighted candle , heats the air and the lantern floats away, glowing in a beatiful black night sky.

A perfect memory from childhood. She still remembers that frosty halloween evening on Crosby beach when we lit the candle and the whole fkng thing went up like an atom bomb.

You. Complete. Pleb.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I thought you had two pumpkins Pogle?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Look forward to a visit from large men in dark suits soon.
    To client co-office? They all work here anyway

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    You can buy these from fireworks shops. I'm going to buy a couple of hundred and see if I can bring down a 747 on it's way into Heathrow...
    Look forward to a visit from large men in dark suits soon.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    You can buy these from fireworks shops. I'm going to buy a couple of hundred and see if I can bring down a 747 on it's way into Heathrow...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    started a topic My Pumpkin

My Pumpkin

My pumpkin - which was purchased from a farm shop near Pickering -
    has a circumference of 104cm and is 46cm high.

I'm gonna make me some pumpkin pie this weekend

Working...
X