• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Euro dictator B’Liar"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Anyone who stops the traffic should be shot.

Unless they are from f4j of course........

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    What's interesting is, he created the role himself during the Lisbon Treaty.

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    ah David Miliband, the towering intellectual genius who got into Oxford Uni despite only achieving three B grades and a D in his A-level exams.

Wasn't Milibands grandfather was an Officer in the Soviet Red Army?

Strange family all round.
    I must say, I hate these new metric politicians.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    ah David Miliband, the towering intellectual genius who got into Oxford Uni despite only achieving three B grades and a D in his A-level exams.

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

Leave a comment:

• Evil Hangover
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Is David Miliband a human being? His mutated brother is a borderline case.

I think we should give the casting vote to our armed forces, who are now hip deep in s*** thanks to his 'leadership'

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Won't happen. The EU does need a 'superstar' politician like Blair, but he's got too much baggage; he's too much of a risk. Besides, if Blair did do his five years strutting the globe as el pres, he'd only be replaced by a nobody banker from Luxemburg and the EU would be back to where it started.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    I wouldn't mind a job like that. Where do I apply?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic Euro dictator B’Liar

Euro dictator B’Liar

Telegraph: David Miliband backs Tony Blair as EU president

Mr Miliband indicated that Mr Blair wanted a job in which, when he arrives in foreign capitals, ''the traffic does need to stop'' and he is guaranteed access to political leaders at the highest level.
    WHAT THE FRAK!!!!

Working...
X