• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bonjour

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bonjour"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

It targets the correct group in a novel way, and yet at the same time shows how clever and sophisticated you are as well.

Sometimes it must feel that CUK are not worthy of you, dear Mr T.
    I must admit I find that IR35 was the best thing that ever happened to me. Instead of working for insanely jealous types who wouldn't know quality if it jumped up and slapped them with a wet fish, I get proper fêted.

More work than I can shake a stick at, don't even need to go looking as people phone up practically begging me to work for them.

And the work it top hole! This one too, will look real good on the CV for whoever gets it. It's not 'geo return', it's proper work.

Anyways, I forgot to mention I've already got somewhere real nice to stay for the person who wins this contract, so it comes with free accommodation + beer allowance, although if you wish to pay to rough it somewhere else, that can also be entertained.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Je peux faire tout les codes. Beaucoup peu cher, beaucoup rapidité.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Java is French for popular dance?!?!

Does it involve lots of strutting? Do they teach it in a class?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Translated by http://translation2.paralink.com/

Do you like to work in Cannes during 8 months for the team Threaded? I am in search of a hot body to work on a contract which will start next year. Can you program in Popular dance, C / C, mySQL and work in the French language? Do you know protocols of the space? Can you write material in norm thousand standard? So yes, please write me a message in the real world with details of contact

So, requirements are that a hot body is needed and knows popular dance ?

Nice idea on posting the job advert in French by the way.

It targets the correct group in a novel way, and yet at the same time shows how clever and sophisticated you are as well.

Sometimes it must feel that CUK are not worthy of you, dear Mr T.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Do you not fancy a job with Thales?
    Actually with myself, as part of Team Threaded, but working mostly on your own as an 'implant' on site.

I am much too busy with other things.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Souhaitez-vous travailler à Cannes pendant 8 mois pour l'équipe Threaded? Je suis à la recherche d'un corps chaud pour travailler sur un contrat qui débutera l'année prochaine. Pouvez-vous programmer en Java, C / C + +, mySQL et travailler dans la langue française? Connaissez-vous des protocoles de l'espace? Pouvez-vous écrire la documentation à la norme MIL standard? Si oui, s'il vous plaît écrivez-moi un message au monde réel avec des détails de contact.
    Do you not fancy a job with Thales?

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Si j'avais un corps chaud, je ne serais pas un programmeur.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Where on earth are you from?
    We're from England
    Where you come from
    Do you put the kettle on?

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Sponsor ma quête pour ChaseTheArena

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Est-ce qu'il y aura des ours polaires?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Souhaitez-vous travailler à Cannes pendant 8 mois pour l'équipe Threaded? Je suis à la recherche d'un corps chaud pour travailler sur un contrat qui débutera l'année prochaine. Pouvez-vous programmer en Java, C / C + +, mySQL et travailler dans la langue française? Connaissez-vous des protocoles de l'espace? Pouvez-vous écrire la documentation à la norme MIL standard? Si oui, s'il vous plaît écrivez-moi un message au monde réel avec des détails de contact.
    What's this? "People called Romanes they go the house?"

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Matches my skillset exactly. Where is your restaurant located?

Head Chef Nomadd

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Hey why do you think I want to send someone else!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Mate - your babelfish is broken.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic Bonjour

Bonjour

Working...
X