• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contractors, Liars and Fake CV's"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    I think that's a fair assessment. Cheers (and hello) helen!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    You're all bonkers. Cheers though.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    we believe! we believe!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It certainly is a CUK classic
    Yep. I've really enjoyed this witch hunt.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I think it's time this thread was brought to a close.
    It certainly is a CUK classic

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Fark me you lot don't let go do you?

Ferret told you he had checked the validity of the post before letting it through. The IP address gives me enough information to say the this person is more than likely who she says she is. Can't be certain of anyone's real identity on a forum but I can assure you the IP address goes back to a place of work and, before you ask, it is not connected with the prison service.

If you have queries about a person's ID then let me know or ask ferret to contact me and I will happily check people out. Please believe the mods if they tell you something.

I think it's time this thread was brought to a close.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Yep, we've got a few of them here.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by helen View Post
    Can you even see the ground from up there??

Call yourself IT geeks? The man in the next office to me is over 40, lives with his mother, probably speaks binary (or at the very least hex), often sleeps under his desk and feels more comfortable in front of a unix prompt than a human being.
    Yep, we've got a few of them here.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    More flame than an afterburner in here. Anyone for some barbecued spaghetti meatballs?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Hey - have you seen the Tornado GR4 in the back garden? Wow.
    It needs a valet, there's spag bol all over the ASI!!!

Leave a comment:

• Amiga500
    replied

Call yourself IT geeks? The man in the next office to me is over 40, lives with his mother, probably speaks binary (or at the very least hex), often sleeps under his desk and feels more comfortable in front of a unix prompt than a human being.
    Is that man one of your other personalities Dave?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Sitting in an office next to you why am I not in the least bit surprised?

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So, what, coming on here and trying to curry favour with a bunch of IT geeks is a valid way of pursuing justice in this country?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by helen
    That would rather make the whole 'criminal justice' thing and going all the way to Crown Court seem rather pointless.
    So, what, coming on here and trying to curry favour with a bunch of IT geeks is a valid way of pursuing justice in this country?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by RedTag View Post
    I hate to ring my own bell, but can I say I called this idiot out months ago:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ghlight=RedTag

You would need to know how much I get paid first, which you don't. Not too bright are you Mr. Mitty? Oh well, better get back to your yacht and villa in Monte Carlo.

Sometimes, I'm so insightful and awesome I shock even myself. I wonder if he's dropped the soap in the big house yet?
    Nope. Good attempt though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X