• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "El Presidente Blair"

Collapse

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    William Hague on top form in the Commons re Blair, EU and Brown. Very funny. One to watch.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Cj1b-rp1E
    Whatever he may be, that bloke has a talent and that was a classic example of that skill on show. He even had the Labour benches practically wetting themselves laughing.

Very valid points too.

The concept of an un-elected EU president badly scares me and Blair in that role scares me even more.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    William Hague on top form in the Commons re Blair, EU and Brown. Very funny. One to watch.
    Brilliant. It conjured up the image of Brown totally losing the plot and throttling Blair with his bare hands.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Oh I do love that guy, he is so good. Remember fist seeing him as a callow youth on the Terry Wogan show. He was a good laugh back then too.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Don't'ch'a just love it. When Blair becomes president saying these things will become illegal.

Oh, you've not read the treaty?

Oh dear.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Petition to bring Tony Blair to trial for war crimes.

Some amusing comments on there, including:
    President Blair? Should be Prisoner Blair.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Only after he has been tried and executed for his domestic crimes.

I suppose we could spare an arm and a leg to be put on trial, but his head must be kept on a pike on London Bridge as tradition dictates.
    Not before we put him in the stocks and I throw a few rotten apples at him!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Is this reader's comment accurate?
    and Britain I hear are paying at least 135 billion to Europe each year in vat tax,and imports tax etc. Britain pays into Europe far more than any other country and brown does his best to hide the facts and obeys everything Europe asks of him
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...ony-Blair.html
    If so, it seems a steep price to pay in exchange for mass immigration and unemployment.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

I suppose we could spare an arm and a leg to be put on trial, but his head must be kept on a pike on London Bridge as tradition dictates.
    Difficult to balance his head on a fish I would have thought. A spike would be more effective.

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Teflon Tone got away scot free from the bad smell of his policies.
    He should be tried for war crimes IMHO.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    This isn't funny any more

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    The French and Germans won't have Tone.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Well said that man. (Not a*se kissing btw - I just agree)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    So it looks like Blair will become President of the United States of Europe and the Irish have taken the bribe and voted yes to the Lisbon treaty.

Which effectively means Blair is once again controlling the UK and voting Tory makes no difference.

Welcome to democracy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X