• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weapons of Mass Destruction found in Iraq!"

Collapse

• expat
    replied
    God! It's like wrestling a pig. You get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    Because the CCCN are a bunch of slimy little communist tulip twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is killer instincts which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. A rifle or a white phosphorus grenade is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines. And then you will be in a world of tulip. Because marines are not allowed to die without permission!

Weren't your brains plastered over a latrine wall ?

Leave a comment:

• Gunnery Sergeant Highway
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    S'funny...say's that on the wall also.
    And I'm not married
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we're gonna take warm showers to the wee hours of the morning, you hear me?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Highway
    Hey, I don't give no service man's discount unlike your old lady.

S'funny...say's that on the wall also.
    And I'm not married

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Funny! 'cos on the wall it says your a coc* sukker!
    Hey, I don't give no service man's discount unlike your old lady.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    This doesn't mean we're gonna be swapping spit in the shower.
    oh your so full of it.....so was your sister after.....

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Funny! 'cos on the wall it says your a coc* sukker!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    well I was until I was told BP was too high.....well prehaps thats her fault.
    This doesn't mean we're gonna be swapping spit in the shower.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Sounds like you’re a man of experience.
    well I was until I was told BP was too high.....well prehaps thats her fault.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    and then screw Sarges sister....
    Sounds like you’re a man of experience.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    As marines you improvise. You adapt. You overcome.
    and then screw Sarges sister....

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by luke warm
    Don't forget the bayonet!
    As marines you improvise. You adapt. You overcome.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Yep, just like Chechens.....
    I did not vote for Putin, I never liked him, I never agreed with the war even when it was "popular", did not pay taxes to fund the war, in fact very few Russians paid taxes, guess what war in Chechnya is financed by? That's right -- the West buying oil and gas from Russia.

Leave a comment:

• luke warm
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    Because the CCCN are a bunch of slimy little communist tulip twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle.
    Don't forget the bayonet!

Leave a comment:

• Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    replied
    Originally posted by luke warm
    So Gunny why is it bad according to the CCCN to kill people with burning stuff but if you kill them with flying bits of metal it is OK? I think being killed by shrapnel must hurt too and burned alive when it is hot enough must be pretty quick. Have they tried killing people with both methods then interviewing them to find out which hurt more. And if not why not? The world needs to know.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is killer instincts which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. A rifle or a white phosphorus grenade is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines. And then you will be in a world of tulip. Because marines are not allowed to die without permission!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X