• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: HIP needed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HIP needed"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruse View Post
    I only wish this prediction would come true but it won't. The current small
    increases will continue followed by a dip towards the end of the year and then a period of pretty much flat prices i.e small peaks and troughs over next 2 years.
    Thanks for that Nostradaftmus

Leave a comment:

• Ruse
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'm selling before the collapse in UK property prices which is due any day now.
    I only wish this prediction would come true but it won't. The current small
    increases will continue followed by a dip towards the end of the year and then a period of pretty much flat prices i.e small peaks and troughs over next 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    in which case sod the price of the HIP get someone in who can deliver tomorrow, time is money

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    all been quiet now you are selling up?

HIPs are rubbish basically get the cheapest legal one you can and go for a local independant rather than a big company the person doing it will get more in hand that way rather than a big co taking a big cut.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    No, I'm not that old. A Home Information Pack.

I see I can buy one online for £186+VAT

http://www.myhiphome.co.uk/?gclid=CJ...FVUA4wodSmWcjw

Any advice?
    Only buy one if you intend to sell.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I bought mine from http://www.nethouseprices.com/ for under £200 and can't fault the service, except they didn't send me a hard copy of the finished report. Though everyone wanted the electronic versions anyway, so that was no problem. It only took about a week to complete.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Any advice?
    Yeah, stop posting crap on here.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic HIP needed

HIP needed

No, I'm not that old. A Home Information Pack.

I see I can buy one online for £186+VAT

http://www.myhiphome.co.uk/?gclid=CJ...FVUA4wodSmWcjw

Any advice?

Working...
X