• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cars

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cars"

Collapse

• Tex
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    ha ha ha - after home many home brew's is that ?
    Whiskey's ma middle name, and drinking it's ma game.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Tex
    Shoot, that thar Wendy's avatar looks jus' like ma girlfriend.
    ha ha ha - after home many home brew's is that ?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Tex

Get off! Your nothing but Trailer Trash!

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Wendigos avatar reminds me of Emily, my current SO. Dont think shed do the lezzer bit, but she has worn her nurses uniform.... (thats student nurse)
    stockings ??

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Wendigos avatar reminds me of Emily, my current SO. Dont think shed do the lezzer bit, but she has worn her nurses uniform.... (thats student nurse)

Bragging's OK ....but ....don't be shy show us a piccy!

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Wendigo, (or rather your Avatar) - your best mest mate was a lezzer..?
    My my Mc, still lusting over Wendigos Avatar ?

Me too for that matter.

BTW have you heard about this new Satindu Cult thingy , sounds just the ticket for us fun IT sort ....

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    No, my mate's big sister's boyfriend. He wore a furry parka. Les Arnett was his full name.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 15 November 2005, 03:02.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    If you are parking off-site and staff not likely to see you then a new Lambo Gallardo.
    Very economical. When I was at school my mate's big sister's boyfriend Barney also had a Lambretta scooter - an LI150 (or it might have been an LS150).

Barney wasn't his real name. It was Les.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    If you are parking off-site and staff not likely to see you then a new Lambo Gallardo.

If you're parking on-site then a third hand Mazda 626.

HTH

Yawn....

I smell bulltulip.........Again.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    my learned colleague threaded uses a bike - so do I' but she's called Cath and lives in the village.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    or, Festival Taxis.... they do discounts for regulars, new upmarket car every time. No parking fees, insurance, congestion charging, petrol fees, manslaughter charges or drunk driving.... just one fee set by the local council... and they dont increase it for years, unlike council tax.....

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Cheap and cheerfull, new and flash, second hand, leased?

What are peoples opinions on the ideal motor for a contractor doing a fair bit of travelling ( ~25,000 m/pa ).
    In your case I'd buy a Golf GTtdi.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X