• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What is Australia For?"

Collapse

• mcquiggd
    replied
    I think Kylies bum and Dannis fake (although spectacular) boobs justify the countries existence....

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Don't jocks like playing sports in their own country any more?

Perhaps that's why jocks are decending into sporting oblivion on all fronts except curling.

What happened to your footy "tanner ball-players", your giant ginger-haired flankers, and your wiry little boxing champions?
    I have been given long consideration to this sociological phenonema, and I can only the attribute the demise of the Scottish Sportsman to excess Television, computer games and Recreational Drug abuse.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw
    sports (Participating, not watching)
    Don't jocks like playing sports in their own country any more?

Perhaps that's why jocks are decending into sporting oblivion on all fronts except curling.

What happened to your footy "tanner ball-players", your giant ginger-haired flankers, and your wiry little boxing champions?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Nah, the climate, food, beaches, pubs, sports (Participating, not watching), and top aussie shielas all make it a nice place to live! The isolation sux, especially when combined with the piss poor aussie peso. You end up spenidng a fortune, and hours on a plane to get anywhere, only to pay shedloads of money for the privelage when you get there.

Unless you want to fly to NZ, but that's wears off after a couple of trips ...

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    snaw, maybe the isolation is part of what makes it a nice place

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    If Australia wasn't there wouldn't the Earth be a tad unbalanced and wobble around a bit?

Nah mate, that's what your fat arse is for...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    My only issue with Australia is that's it's soo bloody far away from everywhere else, otherwise I would have continued living there cause if you take away it's isolation it's easily the best place on earth to live. IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    P.S basically the main 'entry requirement' was you were tall, and sober.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Australian women are normally rather pretty, and are very welcoming. That alone justifies the countries entire existence... sigh... happy memories....

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    aussies

aussies are an exception in the path of natural evolution. Actually they represent of a backward move which occurs once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    You mean this one LG?

More fun stuff at their home page http://www.boreme.com.

Work-safe?...do you like your where you work?...no?, then click the link.
    Thats the one Joe. Sorry for the late reply I was [ahem]busy[/ahem]

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    If Australia wasn't there wouldn't the Earth be a tad unbalanced and wobble around a bit?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    You mean this one LG?

More fun stuff at their home page http://www.boreme.com.

Work-safe?...do you like where you work?...no?, then click the link.
    Last edited by Joe Black; 14 November 2005, 13:24.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Its for exporting all the scum we dont want!
    All Aussies are decended form murderers, rapist, common criminals and puffs.

Very few have Abbo blood as the Abbos are far to inteligent to dilute their spirit in such a way.

Wouldnt it be good if we could export all the chavs and scroungers to Aus again!

BTW. I have a terrific vid of Kylie riding an automated bronco in just her Love Kylie underwear. Cant post it though!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Toni Collette...

...didn't know who she was until I saw her on Jonathan Ross the other night. She scrubs up a bit better than her fellow co-star out of Muriels Wedding thats for sure.

Still I think this is a much better Aussie export:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X