• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: what's for dinner?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "what's for dinner?"

Collapse

• umbongo
    replied
    Curry

Went and fixed someone's wireless router (i.e. gave them my old one and got them to buy me a new one) then they took me our for a curry to say thanks, it was very nice thanks for asking, but now I am up at 8am to clear my qi even though I'm on the bench.....

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by downsouth View Post
    fire over to dominos online, just had a text msg offering 'any pizza, any size £9.99'

might be worth a punt unless your local offers 'buy 1 large get 1 large' on collection only
    Doesn't sound like much of an 'offer' to me.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    mm all sounds very good, I decided that why spoil a week of eating out and so went to my favourite sushi restaurant, thanks for the recommendations though

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
    Just had a nice BIIGGG fillet steak medium rare, organic mushrooms baked with organic garlic, organic rocket salad and some non-organic chips.....followed by some nice juicy plums.

Lovely, yummmmmmmmm
    Didn't know you were dining with HAB tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Pizza. Really wish I hadn't

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    Just had a nice BIIGGG fillet steak medium rare, organic mushrooms baked with organic garlic, organic rocket salad and some non-organic chips.....followed by some nice juicy plums.

Lovely, yummmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• downsouth
    replied
    Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
    It would appear we're letting Domino's cook dinner for us tonight.
    fire over to dominos online, just had a text msg offering 'any pizza, any size £9.99'

might be worth a punt unless your local offers 'buy 1 large get 1 large' on collection only

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    An amuse bouche of a handful of Sensation's balsamic vinegar and parmesan pomme frite nestled in a delicate white china bowl.

Followed by pommes de microwave with a reduced tomato jus flavoured with a vinegar compote.

For dessert, an amalgam of oil, emulsifier, vanilla essence, water and colourings frozen until solid, accompanied by brown slightly wilted wafer made from organic corn starch and xanthan gum.

Bon appetit!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am on support : so having dinner delivered. Organic beefburger.

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    It would appear we're letting Domino's cook dinner for us tonight.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Going for plain and simple tonight; pork steaks with new potatoes, carrots, sprouts and a rich gravy.

Leave a comment:

• Clarky
    replied
    Zizzi's... I'm away in Ipswich... so when on expenses...!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I wouldn't mind some inspiration either. Not hungry at the minute.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I need some inspiration on what to cook myself tonight to eat, so, what's everyone got planned for food tonight?
    How about some Prawn Vindaloo?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Frozen fish

Leave a comment:

Working...
X