• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How are you spending Saturday night"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Dude, I buy rc helicopters without engines.

SYDOG-01 is kept company by SYCAT-01 - SYCAT-03

Sleeping soon. (Where is the sleepy emoticon?)
    It's over there -----> zzzz

Will be curling up with ZIPCAT-01 and ZIPCAT-02 soon.

Leave a comment:

• jim2406
    replied
    working!

though that's a good thing in this case

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Oh Gordon Bennett! You are SY01, your wife is SY02 (or Mrs SY01) the kids are SY03, SY04, SY05. So (me bad) I guessed that the dog's designation might just be SYDOG-01. I put the 01 bit in just in case you got another dog. Never done BASIC programming?

Look - have this <rustle> - and if it's not better in a couple of hours then call me in the morning.
    Dude, I buy rc helicopters without engines.

SYDOG-01 is kept company by SYCAT-01 - SYCAT-03

Sleeping soon. (Where is the sleepy emoticon?)

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Not sure votisitmean.
    Oh Gordon Bennett! You are SY01, your wife is SY02 (or Mrs SY01) the kids are SY03, SY04, SY05. So (me bad) I guessed that the dog's designation might just be SYDOG-01. I put the 01 bit in just in case you got another dog. Never done BASIC programming?

Look - have this <rustle> - and if it's not better in a couple of hours then call me in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    It would be best to get it looked at although it's probably nothing - is she SYDOG-01?
    Not sure votisitmean.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    not going into how I noticed this but the dog has a lump on her side. Not sore or red, I thought it was a tick at first. Like a wart.

Trip to the vets methinks.
    It would be best to get it looked at although it's probably nothing - is she SYDOG-01?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    not going into how I noticed this but the dog has a lump on her side. Not sore or red, I thought it was a tick at first. Like a wart.

Trip to the vets methinks.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Working with "World Trade Center" (O. Stone) film on in the background.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Mrs suityou01 wants to see a film called "one eyed monster" apparently. I sheet you not, it's there.
    Goodnight SY01 (fnaar, fnaar)

Will look forward to news of SY06

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Mrs suityou01 wants to see a film called "one eyed monster" apparently. I sheet you not, it's there.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Right,

after suffering "Rachel Getting Married"

I have wrestled the controls from Mrs suityou02 and am now booking

"Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus" - The shark eating an airliner in the trailer sold me.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I know you're cross, and I can't blame you, but
    I'm always cross - ask anyone

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Oh OK. Have it your way - you need to buy an engine. (SY02 has been elevated to sainthood btw)

So what does TTIUWP mean?
    This thread is useless without pics.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    OK, how else does it fly without some sort of engine?

Take your time now harridon.
    I know you're cross, and I can't blame you, but

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    MY GOD THIS FILM IS SO BAD I COULD CRY.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X