• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Aww, cute

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Aww, cute"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Regarding these cats wot kill alien octopeds ... are they for hire?
    You can have them mate. They are beautiful, loud, furry killing machines. They'll have a go at just about anything (including each other).

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Wait until they have tormented and dispatched a spider to arachnid heaven, and are sitting there all smug and pleased with themselves.

Then, from around the corner of the sofa, bring out Mummy Spider who wants to have a word...
    Oooh, Just the thing to torment the gals

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Regarding these cats wot kill alien octopeds ... are they for hire?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Zippy posted : My two cats are not being at all cute having murdered a spider earlier.
    Wait until they have tormented and dispatched a spider to arachnid heaven, and are sitting there all smug and pleased with themselves.

Then, from around the corner of the sofa, bring out Mummy Spider who wants to have a word...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Nought as much fun as tormenting a cat
    Jimmy Carr said he likes to put his cat's legs in Smarties tubes to "make him walk like a robot."

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Nought as much fun as tormenting a cat

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    This'll stop 'em.
    http://9gag.com/photo/11169_full.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Wonder what she's dreaming about? Being pack leader maybe (it's the females who are of course).

My two cats are not being at all cute having murdered a spider earlier. They are trying but it ain't working. Zip ignoring and major sulk going on. Fck 'em.
    Oh I HATE it when they do that, and its spider season at the mo so we've had to scoop several off the floor before an over inquisitive mog got them.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Wonder what she's dreaming about? Being pack leader maybe (it's the females who are of course).

My two cats are not being at all cute having murdered a spider earlier. They are trying but it ain't working. Zip ignoring and major sulk going on. Fck 'em.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    started a topic Aww, cute

Aww, cute

My (very old) golden retriever (Millie) is sleeping on the floor next to me where I'm working on my laptop.

She has her toy pheasant (Phezzy) under her head and she's simulating running, with her paws going a lot faster than they do when we are out walking!

Awwww.

Working...
X