• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SKA news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SKA news"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    1. Hired first full-time employee - well paid high-tech British job created by an immigrant, since I may have "stolen" someone else job before, now at least I can call it even...

2. Rented 470 sq ft office in City Centre with a view on canal.

3. Rented full rack for servers, another one on Monday.

4. Will start paying myself regular salary from September.

HTH

Well done however you will still come under IR35.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    you're all a bunch of knobs.
    I've never been a fan of clip art, but I suddenly feel the urge to make a PowerPoint presentation including a piece of clipart of someone presenting someone else with bunch of knobs wrapped in a ribbon.

(And a Google image search was unproductive although distracting and time consuming. She has a big mouth, that girl. Maybe I was using the wrong search engine...)
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 26 August 2009, 05:56.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I'm only saying this because it's my favourite insult but ... you're all a bunch of knobs.

I feel better now.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I'm not asking for anything, just glad it seems to be working for you
    It always worked for me - only now this becomes obvious enough to the doubters

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I'm not asking for anything, just glad it seems to be working for you

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I remember you inviting CUK members to take part, I was just a bit too lazy and it was far too techy for me. But I did wish you luck at the time if you remember unlike some of the more twat like people on here.
    Indeed Mr Puss - those who helped by action or word will be rewarded one way or another

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No. Fiddleabout is AWOL, but his earlier very substantial contribution will have earned him nice number of shares...
    I remember you inviting CUK members to take part, I was just a bit too lazy and it was far too techy for me. But I did wish you luck at the time if you remember unlike some of the more twat like people on here.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Gratzors Alex !

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Is ****kers spelt with a double k?
    When directly translated from Angry Russian, yes.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    and "What I really think of all CUK ****kers!!!!!"
    Is ****kers spelt with a double k?

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    whoah wait just one minute here, just because cybertw@t has gone doesnt mean we should all go being nice to one another here

so, in true CUK spirit

just think alexi, one day in the next 10 or 15 years, you might be able to afford to rent a whole 1 bedroom bedsit rather than the current studio flat

well done though AtW, I look forward to seeing "the world of economics, backlinks and squirrels and why I'm always right by Alexi" on all good bookstore shelves
    and "What I really think of all CUK ****kers!!!!!"

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    whoah wait just one minute here, just because cybertw@t has gone doesnt mean we should all go being nice to one another here

so, in true CUK spirit

just think alexi, one day in the next 10 or 15 years, you might be able to afford to rent a whole 1 bedroom bedsit rather than the current studio flat

well done though AtW, I look forward to seeing "the world of economics, backlinks and squirrels and why I'm always right by Alexi" on all good bookstore shelves

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Well done Alexei.

maybe you should indroduce a program for CUK members where you pay us to run your node

many CUK'ers could install it on all clientco pc's and servers.

that should get rid of google in no time

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I thought I was on to easy money trying to write naked call options on it. Good job I didn't sell any otherwise I may have ended up with a very sore bottom.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    AtW can I buy your company's shares ?
    Don't want to miss the next google
    You missed it. He did try to sell one share ages ago.

I thought I was on to easy money trying to write naked call options on it. Good job I didn't sell any otherwise I may have ended up with a very sore bottom.

I know that I take the ... out of Atw, but well done that man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X