• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why?"

Collapse

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    People that are cruel to animals, need horse whipping!!
    Absolutely. God knows what I'd have done if I'd seen the vile little scrotes doing this.

In makes me wonder though because I've been in Spain for the last year or so and you never see these sorts of stories in the press. I don't just mean animal cruelty, I'm thinking of baby p and old folks getting their heads kicked in at bus stops etc. I can only assume it doesn't happen (much) or their press just isn't interested. I suspect it's the former. The reason? A stronger sense of community which would make you less inclined to behave in such away and if you did, somebody would be more likely to step in and intervene. That, coupled with the absence of the type of chavvy alienated underclass you find in the UK.

I'm glad in this case that somebody did step in and sent the little c**ts packing.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    People that are cruel to animals, need horse whipping!!

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Ah I didn't realise there was a Village Idiots outing today.
    Why? Have you been outed?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ah I didn't realise there was a Village Idiots outing today. Do carry on.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    SAS! GET YOUR COAT! YOU'VE PULLED!
    Ahem. Except that one ...

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I love all dumb animals
    SAS! GET YOUR COAT! YOU'VE PULLED!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I love all dumb animals

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Indeed.

WTF would want a dog like that? It would be like owning a canine version of sasguru.
    I love all dumb animals

Leave a comment:

• sunnysan
    replied
    Lol

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Indeed.

WTF would want a dog like that? It would be like owning a canine version of sasguru.

Very funny, I net the dumb chavs kicking him where not thet pretty either

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    WTF??? Bloody hell it makes me angry when I hear about things like this.
    I hope the RSPCA and the CPS throw the book at them.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• sunnysan
    started a topic Why?

Why?

WTF is wrong with these people.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090819...r-6323e80.html

Working...
X