• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Roll up roll up .Net atastic"

Collapse

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    I agree with Milan.
    I'd second that - run with plan A, B and C income streams and all that.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    I agree with Zeitghost.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    I agree with Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    I say, whatever pays the bills while keeping consideration for potential future marketability

have fun with your big bucks,

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    "Best offer I have had in the UK Beans old boy. It has been down as far as 27.50 but usual was 30, that is why I have been abroad for so long.",

40 gbp per hour is the best you've been offered in the UK

what is your skills area ?

could be worse you could be on backups with me !

Milan.
    I do embedded stuff in the defence sector mostly using ADA (though I can do C and JAVA) OOA OOD UML full software life cycle.
    Engineering doesnt pay well.
    Writing noddy web stuff, user interfaces or database systems doesnt appeal even though they are so easy. Its a bugger cos that is where the money is and any monkey can do it.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    "Best offer I have had in the UK Beans old boy. It has been down as far as 27.50 but usual was 30, that is why I have been abroad for so long.",

40 gbp per hour is the best you've been offered in the UK

what is your skills area ?

could be worse you could be on backups with me !

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    LOL i got more than i bargained for there! A hug too. Lovely!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Ohhhhhhh I tried mister honest I did, but I just couldnt resist.
    Actualy, I is not angry, I is laughing my head off!!!!

Ok lets be friends now please?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by reformation
    god ive never run into a posting nazi before! Sorry i was offering work! I've now put this in the correct box for you i.e the busines and IT bit or whatever it is. Just resist the urge to reply to this, i know it'll be tough, i can feel your hands trembling with near rage and your face is going red but just take a deep breath, close your eyes and think 'it doesnt matter he posted in the wrong area it was a simple mistake he made, i dont need to get angry' just say that a few times and i think you'll feel better.
    Ohhhhhhh I tried mister honest I did, but I just couldnt resist.
    Actualy, I is not angry, I is laughing my head off!!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    "Did I mention I just accepted a new defence job for 40 quid an hour.
    ",

crikey me we have a hot shot in our midst !

u da man,

Milan.
    Best offer I have had in the UK Beans old boy. It has been down as far as 27.50 but usual was 30, that is why I have been abroad for so long.

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    god ive never run into a posting nazi before! Sorry i was offering work! I've now put this in the correct box for you i.e the busines and IT bit or whatever it is. Just resist the urge to reply to this, i know it'll be tough, i can feel your hands trembling with near rage and your face is going red but just take a deep breath, close your eyes and think 'it doesnt matter he posted in the wrong area it was a simple mistake he made, i dont need to get angry' just say that a few times and i think you'll feel better.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    "Did I mention I just accepted a new defence job for 40 quid an hour.
    ",

crikey me we have a hot shot in our midst !

u da man,

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    There is usualy about 12 actualy, I am waiting for the others to join in with a few derisory remarks, though they may be all remarked out this week due to all the other idiots who have posted serious questions on a very not serious part of the board.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I thought it was mandatory to get these code-monkey jobs done in Bangalore these days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X