• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "the septics attacking the NHS"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    So the NHS killed them and not MRSA
    Yes I was correct - you are a cretin.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What bigger picture - the NHS being the 3rd largest public sector employer in the world or the fact that it killed the most number of people through MRSA than any other health system in the Western World ?

You really are an imbecile of astronomical proportions, aren't you?
    So the NHS killed them and not MRSA

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Making new friends again sas?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Also known as not grabbing one little thing, blowing it up beyond all measure and then running around telling everyone you just struck tulip.

Also know as the bigger picture
    What bigger picture - the NHS being the 3rd largest public sector employer in the world or the fact that it killed the most number of people through MRSA than any other health system in the Western World ?

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied

clever avoidance of specifics.
    Also known as not grabbing one little thing, blowing it up beyond all measure and then running around telling everyone you just struck tulip.

Also know as the bigger picture

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well like I said, it is out of date.

I am sure your friends are the ultimate authority on the subject

Are you sure Your last set of numbers where funny enough

Considering A&E is still visible from my office window it would seem that we are finding the cash

Ok this one is not too bad. Follows the rules: stupid but not unbelievably so, clever avoidance of specifics a la Chico.

8/10

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    It may be out of date - it may not be.
    Well like I said, it is out of date.

Based on comparing experiences with friends - the French and German (not to mention Swiss and Italian) systems are much better than ours. All are based on compulsory health insurance, topped up by government for those who can't afford them.
    I am sure your friends are the ultimate authority on the subject

None of those countries have killed 30,000 patients with MRSA over the last 5 years (figures from NAO).
    Are you sure Your last set of numbers where funny enough

Any ideas about how we can fund the 3rd largest public sector organisation in the world, given that we are effectively bankrupt?
    Considering A&E is still visible from my office window it would seem that we are finding the cash

You can always spot those with a Labour educashun.
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah we understand the data we are applying to the situation aka not using 1997 data

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I am a sockpuppet because I pointed out the data you was basing your feelings on was a tad out of date ....ok
    It may be out of date - it may not be.

Based on comparing experiences with friends - the French and German (not to mention Swiss and Italian) systems are much better than ours. All are based on compulsory health insurance, topped up by government for those who can't afford them.

None of those countries have killed 30,000 patients with MRSA over the last 5 years (figures from NAO).

Any ideas about how we can fund the 3rd largest public sector organisation in the world, given that we are effectively bankrupt?

Or has your single brain cell blown up by now?

You can always spot those with a Labour educashun.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It isn't poor typing at all. It's your inability to prove that you know how to differentiate between "YOUR" and "YOU'RE".

The rest of your argument may make sense but I can't be arsed decoding it.
    Fair enough If it would be so much effort to decode your probably not bright enough to form a calculated opinion anyway

Good evening, enjoy your Mr Men books

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Not really...

Epic fail on his behalf I feel. More to life than a bit of poor typing.
    It isn't poor typing at all. It's your inability to prove that you know how to differentiate between "YOUR" and "YOU'RE".

The rest of your argument may make sense but I can't be arsed decoding it.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Another stupid cretin/sockpuppet.

Sigh. Is there no end to them?
    I am a sockpuppet because I pointed out the data you was basing your feelings on was a tad out of date ....ok

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Not really...

Another stupid cretin/sockpuppet.

Sigh. Is there no end to them?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    NHS is badly run but it still holds to its founding principle: nobody has to go without medical attention because they can't afford it. Probably the best thing this country has done in the past 100 years.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Your loss.
    Not really...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    yawn
    Your loss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X