• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Concentration failure"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    goto Brighton beach and get your gay thing going on

buy some ice cream and candy floss and skip along the seafront

the thought of HAB doing that makes me laugh
    Do you think I'm like these two?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Just get some rent boys in for a couple of days. That will cheer you up I'm sure....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I’m having really big trouble concentrating and getting things done at the moment. I’ve tried cutting out distractions such as switching off Bloomberg TV most of the day, closing Outlook and keeping off CUK sometimes. Existing punters are quiet too so they are not distracting me either. Not a lot is working. Just can’t get things done.

One big problem is the builders at the school next door. The noise starts at 8 am and goes on till nearly 6pm (can’t be British ones then).

I’ve got a couple of things that I have to do this week and I’ve got a meeting (conference call) on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday, I think I’ll have a break of some kind; a day or two out in London. Where shall I go?
    If you like jazz and blues, strongly recommend the Vortex club and Camden market.
    There is a strong gay scene in camden as well, so pack the rubbers

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    goto Brighton beach and get your gay thing going on

buy some ice cream and candy floss and skip along the seafront

the thought of HAB doing that makes me laugh

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    Go to Germany and take someone up the MaggiTower

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Go to Germany and take someone up the MaggiTower

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic Concentration failure

Concentration failure

I’m having really big trouble concentrating and getting things done at the moment. I’ve tried cutting out distractions such as switching off Bloomberg TV most of the day, closing Outlook and keeping off CUK sometimes. Existing punters are quiet too so they are not distracting me either. Not a lot is working. Just can’t get things done.

One big problem is the builders at the school next door. The noise starts at 8 am and goes on till nearly 6pm (can’t be British ones then).

I’ve got a couple of things that I have to do this week and I’ve got a meeting (conference call) on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday, I think I’ll have a break of some kind; a day or two out in London. Where shall I go?

Working...
X