• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "lingerie contract - web-dev"

Collapse

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Chetty - who's sockpop are you?

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied
    Well I can tell you that when I was working as an Office Boy I would have jumped at this to get my feet on the ladder. I am sure there are many who would show some interest in these roles

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Benefits:

If you are partly interested in the music and fashion industry, you will have the opportunity to go to all sorts of shows and events, you will meet leading people within the fashion, music and advertising world. After 6 months, the successful candidate will be taken on full time with our company with a salary that will reflect their responsiblities and abilities within the company.

I dont call that "working for nothing!"

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Hmmm...there's a girl who used to work at my local who runs a web lingerie business in NL. I wonder if she's expanded it into the UK.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    It sounds like a real 'intern' job i.e. looking for a technical go-for.

However, it's a bit odd.

Current undergraduate (or graduate) working towards a degree in an engineering or science subject (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics)
    - Fair enough

interested in the fashion industry - if they are studying engineering/science and they are into fashion

Embedded systems design and integration - WTF

REF:Banking

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    plenty quickness, much cheeply.

Don't worry, it will happen here too (if it hasn't already).

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    started a topic lingerie contract - web-dev

lingerie contract - web-dev

Upon searching for "electronic engineer" in the contract search it returned this:

Lingerie Contract Position

So they want us to work for the privilige possibly getting a job (as web-dev) after doing 6 months for nothing now? Wasn't someone on about internships on here the other day - in america though?

Beyond belief.

<pervy>
    But got to admit not a bad industry to be in.
    </pervy>

Working...
X