• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CUK Newsletters.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Newsletters."

Collapse

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I dont get any newsletters - just thought I'd mention it
    Register a few sockpuppet accounts and you'll get loads.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I dont get any newsletters - just thought I'd mention it

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Two sugars wasn't it love?
    That's better.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Haven't you girls got any ironing to do? Standing around chatting all day, I dunno.......
    Two sugars wasn't it love?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    I get 2 letters but I dont have 2 logins.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Haven't you girls got any ironing to do? Standing around chatting all day, I dunno.......

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I really like getting them.

Bravo CUK
    Depends on how many you get.

Ops, what a give away.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Ha ha - ah that would be brillianrt wouldn't it?

No, it was about IT contractory stuff. The stuff I'm normally too bored to seek out and read for myself.
    They even put something in about Buy To Let's for Dim Prawn - very thoughtful of them!

Yeah my holiday was lovely - a bit dull like, but beautiful, and very very relaxing.
    It would be good!! Maybe we should suggest it!

Glad you had a good time, sometimes dull is ok... you can get back into the swing of nights out, nice and refreshed!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm guessing it's not a newsletter about all of us, is it?

How was your holiday... all refreshed now?
    Ha ha - ah that would be brillianrt wouldn't it?

No, it was about IT contractory stuff. The stuff I'm normally too bored to seek out and read for myself.
    They even put something in about Buy To Let's for Dim Prawn - very thoughtful of them!

Yeah my holiday was lovely - a bit dull like, but beautiful, and very very relaxing.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Bravo CUK
    I'm guessing it's not a newsletter about all of us, is it?

How was your holiday... all refreshed now?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    started a topic CUK Newsletters.

CUK Newsletters.

Bravo CUK

Working...
X