• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Real IT?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Real IT?"

Collapse

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    So what was the point again that he was trying to make with the drawing...that sharks are big creatures with big teeth?

no sharks are just big pimps.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    So what was the point again that he was trying to make with the drawing...that sharks are big creatures with big teeth?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Can they land a Great White shark?
    If it's a ghost shark, yes.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Ghostbusters?
    Can they land a Great White shark?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    When Real IT are around, who you gonna call?
    Ghostbusters?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    A former colleague asked me to provide a reference via Real IT. Pimp duly called and tried to sell me their services! I didn't want to give them my real details, so I gave them my old work e-mail (which I can still access *ahem*) and within minutes of putting down the phone the sods had spammed me

Another colleague of mind found a role with them and they pulled the old "client loves you but wants you to drop £50 from your rate" trick.

When Real IT are around, who you gonna call?

Leave a comment:

• scriblesvurt
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• scriblesvurt
    replied
    Yes they do...

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    Always the way...

...answer a question with a question!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Have you considered asking them?

Leave a comment:

• scriblesvurt
    started a topic Real IT?

Real IT?

Anyone use Real IT and do you know if they have a weekly payrol?

Ta

Working...
X