• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Swindon

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Swindon"

Collapse

• pacharan
    replied
    Goddards Arms Lois really nice from the outside with an ivy covered frontage and an old AA 3 star sign. Was expecting crushed velvet armchairs but was just like an eighties dico bar inside.

Leave a comment:

• MrToast
    replied
    Originally posted by chetty View Post
    Well a hotel or bred and breakfast would be ideal for the first few weeks but after that it would be nice to have a house for a few months so my wife Swastika and our boys can be with me

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MrToast View Post
    Chitty Chetty Bang Bang?
    Our fine FORTH-ended friend!

Leave a comment:

• MrToast
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Chitty - do report back and let us know if the hype is true.
    Ok I will go and see it. But please my name is chetty.
    Think of it as an affectionate nickname.
    Chitty Chetty Bang Bang?

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    Swastika actually for your information is a popular name for women in India.
    Hey chetty I think i found your wife on facebook!! she looks very young.
    http://www.facebook.com/people-index/Swastika%20Harini

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied
    Swastika actually for your information is a popular name for women in India.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Well a hotel or bred and breakfast would be ideal for the first few weeks but after that it would be nice to have a house for a few months so my wife Swastika and our boys can be with me
    Herman and Adolph by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Come on DP, you're not even trying very hard with this one.

Although you may have just (nearly) coined the term, 'breed and breakfast'.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    That's such a lovely name, is it Swedish?

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    But please my name is chetty.
    Think of it as an affectionate nickname.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Absolutely. According to the TravBuddy website, the roundabout is right up there as #1 of 1 things to do in Swindon.

Wow thanks RH! was looking for something to do this weekend but I think you've just solved my problem for me.

Perhaps SaraHelaine has a spare room?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Dim Prawn

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied
    Absolutely. According to the TravBuddy website, the roundabout is right up there as #1 of 1 things to do in Swindon.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    It's lovely. Make sure you visit the big roundabout while you are there - people come from all over the country to see it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X