• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: H1n1

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "H1n1"

Collapse

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    I'm pretty sure. You shouldn't.
    You and I both; unfortunately, the meds are pretty important too.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Please keep us updated even if you die

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    We're all doooooooooooooooomed.

Anyway - I've been diagnosed and quarantined as a consequence so am sitting on my arse at home working rather than on site. Spent much of last night blowing chunks and will be lying on the couch a lot over the weekend...whilst I'm meant to pick up meds at Boots tomorrow I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should leave the house.
    I'm pretty sure. You shouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by portseven View Post
    Maybe you should seek out some MP's and give them a hug, I know of one in particular who comes to mind...
    The opportunity to nip into No10 and sneeze in the Cabinet Rooms is huuuuge, trust me.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Do us all a favour and go and infect CyberTory.
    Maybe you should seek out some MP's and give them a hug, I know of one in particular who comes to mind...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Sure is. Did they listen? No. Look what happened.
    This is a multi-million dollar installation here, and he can't make those kind of decisions, he's just a grunt.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Take off & nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure...
    Sure is. Did they listen? No. Look what happened.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    How were you diagnosed? Blood test or swab or some numpty on the phone?

Sound more like Norovirus to me:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Norovir.../Symptoms.aspx
    Numpty on 'phone initially, then mate = biochemist came in and took a swab.

Confirmation this morning.

The throwing up bit was a new development - the diarroheals have meant that I've eaten practically sod all for about a week. Great weight loss plan, mind.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    CUK will have to quarantined.
    No-one leave.

STOP RIGHT THERE!

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Anyone near Greenwich?
    You keep it south of the water!

Should we blow up the bridges? Just to be safe.

Leave a comment:

• MrToast
    replied

Anyway - I've been diagnosed and quarantined as a consequence so am sitting on my arse at home working rather than on site. Spent much of last night blowing chunks and will be lying on the couch a lot over the weekend...whilst I'm meant to pick up meds at Boots tomorrow I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should leave the house.

Anyone near Greenwich?
    Is he your new boyfriend?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    How were you diagnosed? Blood test or swab or some numpty on the phone?

Sound more like Norovirus to me:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Norovir.../Symptoms.aspx

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied

Anyone near Greenwich?
    Do us all a favour and go and infect CyberTory.

Thanks

BTW, best wishes for a speedy recovery

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Anyone near Greenwich?
    Not anymore!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    started a topic H1n1

H1n1

Anyone near Greenwich?

Working...
X