• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Chart of the day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chart of the day"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    No, I swallowed "Chloropyramine hydrocholide"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    You can't patent a phrase, only trademark it.
    Good grief man! Have you swallowed a "literal" pill this afternoon?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    "ATW does not understand statistics" is patented by sasguru under UK law no 456789.
    You can't patent a phrase, only trademark it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Yes I am AtW, I am very slow. But I am not as stupid as you are. You keep posting charts and drawing conclusions when you haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about. Please tell us about your expertise in interpreting statistical data.
    You are breaking copyright law by using this argument.
    "ATW does not understand statistics" is patented by sasguru under UK law no 456789.
    Please desist or my lawyers will be in touch.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You keep posting charts and drawing conclusions when you haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about.
    Show me the conclusion I derived from the chart in this thread - provide a link to the post in this thread where it happens.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Yes I am AtW, I am very slow. But I am not as stupid as you are. You keep posting charts and drawing conclusions when you haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about. Please tell us about your expertise in interpreting statistical data.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yes, I can AtW. Just about here ...........................^
    Are you a retard? The phrase you pointing to does not contain statement from me stating anything Markov related in regards to that chart.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    So you can't point to place where I said its not Markov related, simple yes or no?
    Yes, I can AtW. Just about here ...........................^

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Please do express your thoughts, but try not to look like a chump.
    So you can't point to place where I said its not Markov related, simple yes or no?

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Please show me where I expressed my thoughts suggesting they are or they are not Markov process.
    Please do express your thoughts, but try not to look like a chump.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I don't care if other people are going bankrupt though. I'm not nor am I likely to. Ever.

Am I missing the point?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Please show me where I expressed my thoughts suggesting they are or they are not Markov process.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    AtW, what makes you think insolvencies are not Markov processes ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Insolvencies here are individual...

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW

oh dear!

Typical scaremongering here chaps, the jobs losses via insolvencies are more than offset by NLs recruitment of 22000 Government Insolvency Officers, whom naturally will not bite the hand that feeds them and return NL to a greater majority come next election.

Rejoice !

Or else ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X